Girl asks where guys with 500k+ yearly incomes hang out, she is 25 and the biological clock is ticking, would you marry this "pretty" girl or nah?

This is what a woman on a dating forum has posted. She asks on a dating forum where in New York single men hang out that make an annual salary of $500k or above.

"I’m going to be honest of what I’m going to say here. I’m 25 this year. I’m very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. An annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York. My requirement is not high.

I wanted to ask: What should I do to marry rich persons like you? Among those I’ve dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden (?), $250k annual income is not enough."

this was the answer of a professional investor on the dating forum.

"Dear Ms. Pretty, I have read your post with great interest. Please allow me to analyze your situation as a professional investor. My annual income is more than $500,000 which meets your requirement, from a stand point of a business person, it is a bad decision to marry you.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “beauty” and “money” : Person A provides beauty, and Person B pays for it. However, there’s a deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to year, but you can’t be prettier year after year.

Hence from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worse 10 years later.

Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool. I would advice that you forget looking for any clues to marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich fool."

• I make $500k + a year and i would marry this pretty girl
  • Fuck this golddigger bitch, i won't marry her
2mo Read source for full story if you are interested.

www.worthytoshare.net/this-pretty-girl-was-seeking-a-rich-husband

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously though, she sounds like a complete gold-digger. The only thing she seems to care about is the guy's income. If it's so rough to live in New York, then maybe try moving out of the city? I know for some people who want to live in NY it is hard to leave. But if it's that much of a hardship that $1mill annual salary is considered middle class, then maybe it's time to move?

Obviously the costs there are very inflated. But if I was a rich investor I wouldn't marry her. I would marry someone who I felt comfortable with. Someone who I knew had my back and would do what it took to support me in my goals. I would make sure I met someone who if they didn't make as much money as me, wasn't only concerned with wealth and showing off that wealth. We would live in a modest home and know the importance of being charitable citizens.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck her, i want a girl who loves me, not my money.

What Girls Said 1

• Bravo to the gentlemen with $500K! A very smart and intelligent answer. She maybe blunt and honest about her intentions, but like the man said, you don't need a person to provide that in marriage. She can save up the money, go back to school, change jobs, etc and just work. She should have thought about it before she reached 25. That is definitely what you call a gold digger.

What Guys Said 14

• she wants to live at a certain standard of living and she is right that in NY, where a small 1 bedroom place costs 1 million, that those salaries are middle class.

I wouldn't marry her as I don't qualify and I'd never marry someone becuase of beauty or status. But women do!

• I am afraid I don't meet the income requirements to answer the question.

I would take issue with the investment banker's comment about appreciating/depreciating assets.

The economy is a roller coaster, and while he might always be making decent money, he might face adverse times.

Also, I have met women who are pretty even in old age. Granted I would not have sex or a relationship with an old lady, but I could see myself doing it when I am old. It is encouraging to know that older women can still be pretty.

• I wouldn't marry her but considering I don't make 500k, she probably wouldn't want to marry be either.

¯\(◔‿◔)/¯

Damn, I just read his response.

He really put her in her place 😂

• Brilliant I love the "I am an appreciation asset and you are a depreciation asset", really sums it up, if we apply HER logic, take her as trophy girlfriend for a year or two then trade her in for a younger model.

• LMAO, savage AF. XD

• gold digging sluts are a dime a dozen, even to an 80 year old dude... you fuck then dump, that's all they're good for.

• She sounds like a keeper for sure...

• LMAO id rather pay escorts for the rest of my life. After all, what's the difference?

• I read this like 5 years ago..

• That guy is a hero.

• i would marry this pretty girl

• Ouuuu to all those girls who are looking for men to pay their shit. Yea you know who you are. Damn we need more men like this whi dont give in to bimbos

• That was awesome every gold digger needs to hear that response.

• I think some of them might date them, but not marry. They would keep her some years and then switch her against someone younger.

yeah man, she's gonna spend all their money for no reason.