Assuming all your needs would be met, if you could have the man or your dreams (imagination) in RL would you stay with him assuming you had to share?

him with another or two other women.
However all your needs would be met.

2mo Ok, instead of share the more accurate word would be he has another woman but he satisfies you. this isn't for men unless your gay.
2mo what about lesbians. aren't there women who are curious and also fantasize about 3 somes?

Most Helpful Girl

• My needs wouldn't be all meet in that case. One of my needs is loyality. So sharing him with two other women really chucks a spanner in the works.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently had to lay down the law to my wife about her sister's wedding she was going to be a bridesmaid for and that she would have to pull out. For starters the specific bridesmaid dress was so expensive, then she had to pay an expensive stylist on the day, then she had to get a spray tan, help pay for a bridal shower and spa day. Then the fact that both of us would have to take days offf work, travel to the venue two states away, book a few nights in an expensive hotel but the real killer was when she was told she must have an expensive teeth whitening before hand. I was like f*ck no I ain't paying for that.

What Girls Said 12

• No , because my needs wouldn't be fully met if I wasn't in a fully committed relationship with him.

• Wait, so he would have other women and i can only see him? No way in hell

• NO. I would not.

• no thanks

• Doesn't seem like the man of my dreams if I have to share

• I would never share him I rather stay alone forever.

• Nope

• No. If I had to share him, he wouldn't be the man of my dreams and many of my more important needs wouldn't be met.

• Just one other woman I think. I don't know about 2 right now

• Nooo ! Because sharing is not something i want or need 😒😒

• No, that sounds horrible.

• Lol, never !

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like to share. So no I wouldn't share the woman of my dreams either

• Nope