Is it ok tell a girl I'm excited to see her and I really like her and want to marry her (plz read additional details) ?

Is it ok tell a girl I'm excited to see her and I really like her and want to marry her? I've only met her once on Google Hangouts and once in person with her family. Again, I'm interested in marrying her. Its in my culture to usually just propose on the first meeting back home in India, but in the US we're not sure what steps to take. I'm American-born and so is she, but our parents are from India so we don't know what approach to take. Both the girl and I are both kinda 50-50 in our American-Indian values which makes it more confusing what I and my family should do.

Any advice? Please let me know what culture you are since I want to know what a South Asian girl thinks we should do, what an American girl thinks we should do, etc

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes its okay. Its your personal feelings and you know what you want and need in a wife. But do be mindful of rejection as well. I'm from America, but I say that don't follow culture just for the sake of tradition, because not everybody will understand that, let alone for something like marriage. Remember that marriage isn't for everybody. Find out what she wants first before looking to make that step. Otherwise you maybe getting your hopes up. For myself I would need a lot of time. I couldn't do that.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm from Canada and I'd run if a guy proposed on our second meeting.

• Yeah Id run for the hills of a guy said thatto me after meeting twice.

• Tell her what you want

• Maybe have your family contact her family... or you talk to her Dad and see how it works for them.