My brother wants my wife?

My brother got laid off from work and we let him stay with us. My wife Cooked for him and was hospitable to him.

But, my brother fell in love with my wife. He always puts an arm around her, flirts with her, hugs her, and wants her to leave me.

We have 2 kids and my brother wants to do one of the following 3 options

1. They raise both my kids.
2. I raise both kids by myself.
3. They get custody of one kid and I get custody of another.

How do I stop him? He is muscular and bigger than me and has slept with a few of my exes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding me!!! That is your wife! From the way how I'm gathering it, your afraid of your brother and your a coward. Your afraid he will either hurt you or kill you? You need to step up and be a man, he slept with some of your exes because they didn't want to be with you. Your allowing him to take your life too. Stop it. Kick him out. Do not have him in your house anymore. He is not allowed to see your wife or the kids. No. Have you ever bothered to speak to your wife as to why she is allowing this at all? Because it sounds like either she's too afraid as well or she doesn't care either. And a restraining order needs to be placed out for him, because that would not have happened, if it was me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get an attorney and file a restraining order against him. Get legal advice, don't take matters into your own hands or it could get worse. Such as a physical fight or something that can break out or something. You should have never let him stay with your family in the first place, or limited his stay for a very short term period and that he will have to leave. But now that he's taken advantage of the situation, he's going to steal your wife and your family because You had allowed him to stay with you in the beginning. Maybe you weren't aware that he was up to no good but to take advantage of you in the beginning.

If your wife had already developed feelings for him or even had cheated on you with him, then this is a really sticky and ugly situation. Maybe you could find a way to move else where with your wife and kids and leave him behind and cut off all contact with him the next time around.

If your wife truly loves you she would agree and that your brother has overstayed and that it is time for him to go. Otherwise I think your marriage could be done for and it's heading toward a divorce or worse because this happened only because you allowed your brother back in your life and in your home.

What Girls Said 8

• gosh! its wrong for your bro to act like a homewrecker... either have a talk with both your wife and your bro to lay cards flats on table and say what's happening.. or kick him out and get him a place FAR AWAY

• what is ur wife's opinion?

• This is too weird to be true.

• Sharing is caring

• Why don't you just kick him out of your house? I know you said he is bigger, but you have the right to. If you don't want to do that, then you and your family could move away, and leave him behind. :/

• Well, I would go with the it's my house, she's my wife now fuck off rule. Yeah I know he's your brother but he broke the bro code (actually worse than broke it because he's your actual brother) so it's time for him to go.

As for your wife, I'm just hoping the feeling are not mutual because otherwise she has to go too.

• Get some dogs and train them to attack him

• Does she want him?
    please tell me you kicked him out
    if she wants him its her loss and if anything he's the one that didn't have a job so where would they even go? he has nothing to offer

What Guys Said 7

• This is so fucked up I'm having a hard time believing it's true. Either way - your wife is a grown adult in all of this. What is her opinion? Really, this all hinges on her.

• Tell him to back off and talk with your wife about it.

• Get the police to kick him out of your house.

• Go on a hike and tell him to look at the flowers

• Punch him and kick him out of your house.

• What does your wife think about it?

• Kick him out of your household... why does your wife let him do that?