Do you support same sex marriage?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because why should heterosexuals be the only ones miserable? ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I do.
    We are talking about two people of legal age in love who want to make the next step. Why would I be opposed to that? Who am I to dictate what other people should or shouldn't do?
    Being against it is completely unreasonable. Why would anyone care about something that doesn't affect their own life in any way?

What Guys Said 24

• Why, yes, I do.

Why not?

• Yes, because who gives a shit it's not anyone's business but the couple trying to get married.

• Support it.

People who don't support it are just really insecure and often get into people's business for no reason. It effects nobody that they like the same sex and it makes people happy that they are more socially accepted these days.

• Sure, doesn't bother me none.

• I see no reasons to be against it

• It's not my business to get into other people private lives.

• no i dont
    penis goes to vagina
    BE Normal

@Terry_Himmler Just out of curiosity, where exactly did you learn "penis goes to (that's not even correct, into is the correct word) vagina."

Is it just me or does every Homophobe have below average intelligence?

@Terry_Himmler your comment made it sound as though you were against homosexuality. I don't care if you're against gay marriage. My apologies.

only homophobes believe that

• Give it a different name and I'll support it.
    Marriage is the union of one man and one woman.
    Same-sex unions are unique and deserve their own definition.
    Calling it same-sex marriage is deceptive since the two unions are different, all it does is create an environment of intolerance to those who hold traditional views.

Those who hold traditional views should adapt, not the other way around. Marriage is marriage. It is a legal binding document recognizing the union of two people, regardless of gender. That's it. No religious or traditional values behind it.

Sigh.. this will be the last time replying because you're missing the point. 1) You said because they had a different culture, it should be named differently, to which I brought up black people having different cultures to which you negated and replied with interracial marriage, instead of mentioning the difference in culture not resulting in their own 'cultural' term for marriage but whatever. 2) The gays that sue rarely ever win unless the people they sue are blatantly going against the law. No one is hurt by that. It's like saying Muslims are trying to get Sharia law when you maybe one or two random guys trying. 3) You're missing the whole point of the ruling. The whole point of the ruling was that it should never have been exclusively for man and wife, which is why they changed it. Just because Grandma Jones got used to it doesn't mean shit, which is what your whole argument is based on. 4) Once again, they're demanding equality. It's really simple. Segregation creates hate.

5) An incredibly small minority.. my god man. 8 million people is not an incredibly small minority and that's not even including people who haven't come out because they are too scared of people of traditional values judging and not accepting them, and you could EASILY argue that there are way more people who are for calling it marriage in the country than there are people wanting a different term for it to separate them from the gays. Good day.

• Yes I do, they're not harming me

• definitely. only in same sex marriage is it equal. if it's a man and a woman, the woman has all the advantages, especially in divorce-so those marriages are idiotic. Thus woman married to woman is fair, and man married to man is fair. Only type of marriage I'd logically support.

• I have no problem! People are free to do whatever you want.

• Depends on where they appear.

I do support development of homosexual tendencies (or any other unnatural tendencies that destroys traditional values) abroad, specifically in countries that I consider either competitors or outright enemies. Long-terms results of that are very likely to be catastrophic and that would benefit us greatly in the future.

Obviously, I completely oppose it in my country.

I can't work out if you are being serious or not.

@progboy
      1.) Yes. One of (but not limited to) the proofs are women in prison. Due to inability to have relations with another sex or build a family, they turn to lesbian relations within the prison to the point they would commit a crime just to come back to her same-sex lover in prison. There was a documentary on this phenomenon in our prisons.
      Another method is just outright brainwashing kids in, say, schools (hence why we have law against propaganda of homosexuality towards children). Kids are vulnerable to influence, hence it's quite possible to make them homosexuals using specific methods. Ever wondered why they can't vote or why parents brainwash their children into religious beliefs at very young age?
      2.) Could be; could also be a result of political-correctness in western countries, hence they're never given the green light, plus general lack of knowledge of Russian language in those countries.

3.) Regnerus research, remembered his name. Liberals really outdid themselves in order to slander his research.

The main point is: I don't see anything wrong with other countries running experiments on their own children and people, but I don't think going "with the flow" or charging ahead of everyone is a good idea.
      If they will backfire terribly (which is what I do see as the most likely outcome), that's great for us.
      If they won't, but also won't change anything, I don't see the point in adapting something that's useless & meaningless anyway.
      If it will make their society better (which I highly doubt), well, we learn quickly.

• Ofcourse i do. We can't separe people who love each other.

• I think if two people love each other, they should be able to get married, regardless of sex.

• Yes I do, because why not

• I do, because I have no right of telling people who they can get marry to

• No I do not

• cause GOD created this place he makes the rules
    and the evidence for people being born gay is a joke

@relaxrelax I've been thinking about it a lot and I've decided I do believe in God. There's just one minor hangup...

I need to know that God exists before I believe in him. Entirely reasonable I'm sure you would agree.

@GoldMeddle

hey when you show me a monkey becoming a human let me know
      i wanna see it

anicent history im fucking greek i actualy was i got german citizenship

• yes, doesn't affect me. Everyone can do what makes them happy (legal) <.< lol

• The pinks really support it tho...

• I really don't care. If people want to be together in a relationship regardless of what their gender are then so be it. If there is same sex marriage then there will also be same sex divorces also. If you are someone that is serious about your religion and religious beliefs about this being wrong, etc. then that's a whole other story. Keep in mind not everyone follows your religion or the deity you worship and everyone has different perceptions and views of everything and everyone in this world.

Besides, marriage and weddings are an industry. It's always about business and generating more money in the end anyway. More money, more bills to pay, more wedding cakes ordered, more taxes to be paid to the government.

By not restricting marriage to non-same sex couples they had only increasing variety for supply and demand of everything relevant to the marriage and wedding industry.

So for those that run businesses relevant to those industries, by allowing gay marriage would actually increased a supply and demand and possibilities of having even more customers than they normally would have had when there had been restrictions in place which would be beneficial to the business owners and as well as their employees part of that industry.

It also helps the government because if they are in debt right now, they are desperate and will do whatever they can to keep generating more income and revenue from taxpayers and businesses.

• I think people are marriage means anything unless its between a man and woman. If you're gay you're just screwing around.

• I dont care for marriage so go for it m marriage doesn't have anything to do with religion any more its goverment stuff.

I Dont however support. Gay people being together i dont think its natural and just wrong. I dont belive in any god or any deity.

It weirds me out as a man. Why a man. Would like another man becuase i dont. And would never think to.

All the gays and transexual i met have messed backgrounds or a event in there life that changes them.

I dont hate them. Like im not gonna punch. Them or anything. I just dont like thier choices

only homophobes believe what you believe

homophobic and homointolerant is the same thing, idiot

@Dave20154. Mo they are not i dont fear gay men. Im disgusted by them and confused.
      But in case u didn't understand

Phobic/phobia- an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.

Intolerant-not tolerant of views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.

there's a reason why there no such thing as blackphobic or for anyrace

• anyone who says no, is probably religious

What Girls Said 22

• Yes. I've yet to hear anyone who disagrees with it give an objective, calm, reasonable explanation for their position. There is no "gay agenda." No one is trying to convert you. Your same-sex gay friends aren't praying on you (unless they're an awful person, which they'd be regardless of sexuality.)

• Yes.

• Yes I do. Live and let live

• Let them do what they want

• Yes of course. Love has no gender and its time for society to get past orthodox shit.

• Yes I do, it's love

• It's legal and you do not want to stop people from falling in love with each other

• Yes, because everyone has the right to get marry and it's not the 1950's anymore

• Yes, because I'm bisexual and I do not stop people from marry someone that they love.

• No. It's disgusting

Wait.. you're telling me the girl whose name is 'FemaleTrumpSupporter' does NOT support gay marriage? Well bend me over and call me Susan I am just shocked!

@PoorCollegeStudent Im from New Orleans Louisiana is a n state imma get hate probably but idfc lol I love making people think I'm racist

No I don't think you're racist or homophobic I just thing you haven't experienced enough yet. I went to wisconsin for a year and there were so many people who said they hate gays and they hate Muslims so I asked them if they had met any gays or Muslims and they all said no they haven't. Unfortunately a lot of people just see what's on the media and make their opinion on a group of people based on what they see instead of based on their personal experiences. That's why I hope you travel because I think if you meet a lot of them you'll understand that for the most part they're really nice people.

• Yes I do, it's 2016 and we need to be more open minded

• Heck yes, because I will be marry to a girl someday

• Yes. Too tired to argue, I just do :)

• No, because no.

• Yes, I feel like it would be wrong to tell someone that they can't get marry.

• I do not care about other people private lives

• I really think it's stupid but I'm tired of fighting it so let em marry if they want.

only a homophobe would way that

if you deny their rights, you are a homophobe

@Dave20154 could you honestly just shut up? I have full rights not to believe in gay marriage. I'm not afraid of them I just don't think it should exist. I think they should have civil unions but not marriage. Go suck Hillarys dick you liberal fag.

• Yes I do!!

• People can do marry who they want as long as its mutually consensual

• Yes, because
    1.) It isn't my business if a man is fucking his husband or a woman is fucking her wife.
    2.) IF I wanna marry a woman I WILL MARRY A GOD DAMN WOMAN AND YOU CAN SUCK MY GAY ASS. Literally.

• No, marriage is between a man and a woman.

backwards thinking. im assuming you're religious?

Marriage, which is the legal recognition of a union of two people, was created for a male and female in the US sure. Can't disagree with that. However, voting was also created just for men in the US. Both are approved by the government; both are subject to change. Just because it was originally created a certain way doesn't make it right.

exactly. girls didn't have the right to vote, they now do. blacks werent even considered a human being, now they are fully human AND have the right to vote. things change, hun, that's just how it is

• Yes, because i see no problem with it.