Why you don't want to get married?

to me 😁 i m simlpy afraid 😩
*afraid that i m not going to be a good husband or father👴
*afraid that she will either cheat or file for a divorce which doesn't seem weird this days💏
*afraid to marry a girl that might be not the right girl👰
*afraid to find myself stuck with someone for life😤
*afraid to trust someone that much and be let down and dissapointed😢
*afraid to have kids they are a responsability that cost money lots of money
*afraid to have hard times financial or health related and she will just leave me 😭😭
to sum it up i m just afraid to trust a woman like that why you dont want to get married ??

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I can't wait to get married it's going to be amazing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only are kids expensive, they will automatically be subjected to all forms of harm, pain and suffering over the entire course of their lifetime. They will have to face all kinds of hardships, challenges, frustrations, disappointments, rejections, heartaches and heartbreaks, and as well realize that one day they're gonna die too, just like everybody else. And then they might even ask you these questions, "Daddy, were you ever aware of all of these problems before bringing me into existence to this world? And if you had been aware, then why did you bring me into existence at all, because I had never asked to come here nor did I ever gave you the permission to bring me into existence to this world? Was it really because you thought the good in this world would outweigh the bad in this world and that it really is for the best from YOUR own perspective and decisions? Or was it because you only did it because you were so afraid that no one will be there to ever support you or take care of you when you become old and elderly one day after retiring from a job or career?"

They might not be happy with this. Unexpected tragedies can also happen randomly to them and ANYBODY without ANY warning at all! Worst case scenario if they had felt overwhelmed by all the heartaches, disappointments, frustrations they might even take their own life! These are the risks of bringing someone into existence though many don't think about it that deeply, because they are afraid to think and look at the negative possibilities of life and existence.

It's difficult, but take your pick. I realize it's all emptiness but I made my choice and I chose to cope and live with it for as long as I possibly could, and I hope you would chose to live and endure the difficulties and frustrations that come with life like I do, rather than ever to completely give up on living.

What Girls Said 25

• Well, I do want to get married but I guess the biggest reason I could think of as to why I shouldn't get married is that it's just so expensive. A wedding changes nothing about your relationship - it's a big day and a piece of paper, but the love you have for each other is the same, y'know? It just seems like such a huge waste of money when it changes nothing... And yet, I do still want to get married despite all that.

• Why you dont want to get married?
    In my opinion it gives a gal nothing only takes from her. The only seeming advantage to marriage for a gal is ending it. To me that shows how shitty it is.

"afraid that i m not going to be a good husband or father"
    You can be a father without being a husband. I don't believe in parenting only within the confines of marriage and fortunately I have no fear of not being a good mother. I know I will be- I'm not abusive, not dismissive, not impatient, not prone to anger, not a believer of corporal punishment, have quite a bit of money so resources are a bound, and have massive amounts of experience with children ala babysitting and my career as a pediatric nurse.

• I'm just scared of marrying someone who won't truly love me and possibly cheat on me.

• I use to not want to get married but then i realize that i hate old people and i dont want to be old and alone with no youth around me because nobody wants to hang out with old people.

• i want to get married one day

• Everybody is afraid of getting married and getting hurt and worrying about everything but you just have to remember you take it one day at a time and when you find that one person do you truly love and they truly love you back all those fears will fade away I know you probably heard this before but you are still young live life to the fullest you don't have to settle down anytime soon unless you find that one person who completes you and don't change for that person you should never change for anybody always be yourself never tried to be somebody else you're not and things will come naturally to you I promise I hope the best

• I want to get married because I'm not a coward 😂

• Ummm you clearly live in the middle east, women Cheating rarely happens here cuz the consequences are pretty bad, if anything, as a woman i'm pretty scared that if my future husband one day decides that i'm no good anymore and marries a second wife, even though that wolud be really painful but it's allowed so i gotta accept it lol.

clearly live in the middle east, hhh
      never say never anyone can cheat

no dear they cheat maybe even more

It depends on what u consider cheating to be, and no her finding another man attractive is NOT cheating, give me solid proof of this.

• I personally, can't wait to get married.

• people need to slow their breaks. everyone in these comments. everyone around the fucking universe...

• •I am afraid of not being a good mother (Or actually scratch that. I would make a cool mum 😎)

Almost everything you wrote, is why I don't want to get married.

😂😂😂

It is true my man. I would make a cool mum. 😎
      Oh, and on your list you forget to put effort.
      I don't want to be the only one putting in effort.

i give everything i do 100 % :p

• i'd disappoint him. he'd probably disappoint me too. so... let's just not get disappointed ever. :)

So what happened to the pleasantly surprised bit?
      :P
      Life is not all downhill , no?

@Azgeda hmmm. life isn't all downhill, no. i guess i can stick pleasantly surprised in there somewhere. maybe. lol.

• Not ready yet.
    Need to develop good character

• I don't want to get married because I want the flexibility to pursue my career and move around without worrying about someone else. Maybe after establishing myself though.

• Then do not take the risk.

• Simply because there are no guarantees in life.

• Just don't wanna

• sometime you must to do what you feel afraid from

• Because I haven't found someone who when I think of marriage I don't feel like I will vomit.

• I do.

Shame you don't.

• But... but... i thought you wanted to marry me?😭😭

• hey were not that bad. you can trust us

i doubt that hhhh :p

maybe thats your problem your not given women a chance to show you that we could be what you want

even if a women can be what i want can i be what she wants

• I'm not afraid I just don't give a single fuck. Marriage is pointless and has no value to me.

• Dont get marry yet until u find someone u can trust, someone you think is the right one. But u have to date them long enough to find out if they are or not.

• but you are not affraid to live alone at your old age and what if your body get fragile or you get ill you will go to a senior house?
    You aren't affraid to end up alone and die alone in your own house?

staying single is better than living with the wrong person

assuming someone is a "wrong" person will keep you away from meeting amazing people.
      "what if's" will chain you down and you will never be able to do anything.

i just wish to find someone who can i trust

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly, TRUTHFULLY, not trying to seem like I am any big deal, because I am, just who I am, and I have never married because I have not yet found the lady has anything to offer, aside from sex.
    Some guys are TOTALLY into that!! Sex is NOTHING, in a relationship, from my perspective!! I can 'buy that' if I wanted!!
    I am single, and not married, because I have a lot to offer, and have not yet found anyone 'worthy' of my love!!
    Yeah, I said it, and I challenge anyone to be that one!!
    My list is short!!
    She doesn't lick her own butt!! I LOVE my dog, but she licks her butt, and I can't deal with that!!
    She doesn't smoke! I LOVE kissing, and I don't want to taste an ashtray!!
    She likes to masturbate, and shows me what she likes, so I can make her smile and feel AMAZING things!
    She wears sensible, real underwear, not Anal-floss thongs!! Yeah, even in leggings with visible pantylines!!
    I love visible pantylines, but even if I didn't love that, I would rather see the line, and know she was wearing something real, than think she wasn't wearing anything!! Wearing nothing is just Nasty!!
    We have to share something in food!! Maybe she likes this or that, and I like Pizza or whatever, but we both LOVE: SOMETHING!!! Maybe Korean BBQ, or Stir-fry, whatever!! SOMETHING COMMON!!!
    And she has to be a great kisser!! No tongue, no slobber, just close, intimate, passionate kissing, maybe a little fondling, while we kiss. . .

• I know too much now to ever make that mistake again. Since I'm male, all marriage would be for me is risk, stress, and responsibility.

If I ever feel like gambling everything I own or will ever have on something with a very low chance of 'success', I will go to Vegas, find a roulette table, and bet it all on red. At least then I'd have a 50% chance of success, which is about 4 times the chance I'd have of not divorcing again if I were to marry again. AND, if I beat the odds, I'd come out ahead. And if I didn't, I'd only lose what I bet, the casino wouldn't keep taking money from me every month for decades or even the rest of my life.

• Unless you plan to have kids i don't see the benefit. If you think it's going to make someone less likely to cheat you have some learning to do. A guy i worked with used to come to work, put his wedding ring in a drawer and take it back out it before going home.

• The only reason I don't want to get married is because I don't want the ceremony.

• I believe marriage to be obsolete. A loving couple can have everything a marriage has without the vows.

In the beginning, marriage was a business transaction and property trade, the main property being the woman. Also it was a way to buy into a wealthy family. The original job of the best man was to assault the bride's father if no dowry was paid.

I also have no idea why my love/sex life is the business of the government. To quote Doug Stanhope "Oh baby, what we got is so good I want to bring judges and lawyers into this."

• It gives me nothing, but risks everything.

• My advice is think what could go right rather than what could go wrong

• Some people fest prayers because they fear it won't be accepted

See how stupid this sounds

Mannnnn you're missing soo much with fear

• Lots of reasons.

1. I am still seeking the right girl
    2. I am still becoming the right person
    3. I am seeking the right job and creating multiple income streams
    4. I am happy being single

• I just don't know the specific benefit of it. Why would I marry if it's not beneficial for us?

• I do want to but, there is no woman out there for me and after so many rejections, i have given up the chase

• I do want to get married but it's hard without even a woman in my life

• have a common law marriage

or you can do it the bible way its a lot easier

• Don't worry bro , there are good girls everywhere.

• In the past women were marriage material but not today for a lot of those reasons you point out women are quick to cheat, they will pick up and leave at the drop of a hat if you lose your job. What's truly sickening is when she's vows with a straight face knowing the whole time she's being deceptive

• There are no more good un-feminist women in the west left

• betas gonna beta.

• Because I don't want to share my life with someone. You live only for 70 years.