What's your dream wedding?

Theme
desination
guest list number
food
etc

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• haven't decided on a place but it ould look like something straight out of a James Bond movie. I picture on a mountain somewhere. Half inside, half outside. I work for a company where I go to weddings and events all the time so I figure I'll find THE place one day.

The cocktail hour would consist of everything from fine wine and cheese to taco bell loaded grillers and the main course would be a choice between fresh salmon, penne vodka with shrimp and whatever else my wife decides.

Probably 100-150 people not too crazy

A wedding cake that doesn't have a stupid amount of icing

Theme would be cars. The venue would have every one of the collest cars I can get my hands on, from the legendary Ford GT MkII to the Top Gear Hover Van. (I would repaint it to say GT)

I would have someone DJ it that's really good (as well as invite some friends who do it too) and we could have contests to see who can do the best.

That would be sick haha.

• My dream wedding ceremony was to occur in the Catholic church in Rosendale NY where my exGF's family went to church. My dream reception was going to be in the large backyard of her family's home.

My dreams did not come true. I got married at a farmhouse in Iowa and there were more flies on my wedding cake than guests. It was a nightmare other than marrying my wife.

• No dream wedding for me.

• I dont want a big wedding. having been to about 6 in the last 2 years im annoyed by how much money it has cost me to attend. twice I've had to pay for flights because they were offended i wasn't going to come.

i would go with close family only. and by that i mean brothers/sisters/mums/dads/grandparents.

with the money saved by not inviting loads of people, i would help pay for close family to stay in the hotel etc. and make a full weekend of it. It would be more intimate and more memorable in my opinion

• Have all my family that can make it, food from asia and Liberia, with a giant haggis lol, on the Moors of Scotland at the ruins of a castle over looking a loch, I'm wearing my kilt, there's bagpipes and Celtic music and some steel drums just to change things up.

• Eloping.
    Then a kick ass honeymoon

• I wouldn't know. I feel like based off of my personality, I'm not gonna be get married any time soon lol cuz I'm an ass

• My dream wedding is no wedding at all

• in a ship that girl and me also 1 captain we ll marry on it than leave the ship we ll live there 1 week for honeymoon with her and me only

• Probably the court house.

What Girls Said 12

• No specific theme, a typical Indian wedding
    www.maharaniweddings.com/.../...sh-wedding-98.jpeg

Few guests- 25-30 max from each side
    Destination, nothing specific lol
    Food- Indian food

• If I get married, going to the courthouse is enough for me.

• The dream!
    Proper white dress with a loooooong train.
    Castle! Like a disneyland.
    Large guestlist - Friends and Family + more friends.
    Free bar!

In reality...
    Vintage dress.
    Registry office.
    Below 30 people.
    Sliders, coleslaw, Barbeque etc

• I'd like a traditional wedding, the setting in a church, moderate amount of people from both sides. For food, I'm not very sure. Maybe fish, steak, or another protein with a side of vegetables, mashed potatoes, a small fruit tart, cheese, champagne. Then I'd like the cake to be red velvet, coconut, strawberry, or lemon. 😋

• a diy really cheap wedding
    nice lace wedding dress, white ofcourse
    at a church
    about 300 people
    Asian food
    classical music

• Haven't really thought about that.

• St Petersburg, that's all I know so far

• I will prefer it to be near the sea.
    My dream destinations are Florence and Venice in Italy. I like Paris too.
    Some couples had their wedding in Santorini Greece.

You *do* know that Florence is really, really, really far inland... right?
      And Paris, too?

Both of those cities are about a 2-hour train ride (each way) from the nearest beach.

@redeyemindtricks "DREAM DESTINATIONS "
      I'm ready to travel anywhere in world for it. I'm still young to think about my wedding now. I will see about the destination when the time comes.

• I don't have a dream wedding

• Exotic
    Island
    Only some family members and close friends
    Buffet
    A friend being a priest

• I want a traditional wedding. I'm religious and from a religious background, so it would be important for me to have it in a church. Also, I would love to have a big wedding. I have a huge extended family and the best part of weddings is the celebration. Maybe like 200 guests.
    I would also like to have a beautiful illusion neck lace dress with a train and a veil. I also want that sucker to be PURE WHITE, Lord knows I will have earned it!
    I think the classiest colors are cremes and golds, but it all depends on what season you're shooting for. I think if I did a winter wedding I would have all black and white themes/decorations.

• Probably on a farm with an outside ceremony and the party inside a barn. I like it country!