I'm 24, married but recently had an affair with a 17 year old. She's pregnant. I'm not interested in being with her. How to come to an arrangement?

I'll provide for my child, but I don't want to be with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just tell her what you just told us. You tell her that, and you also should tell your wife. You also should have a talk with yourself and really realize how much you have hurt that girl and your wife. You need to really repent.

Most Helpful Guy

• The most important thing is that you be okay with you. Imagine this, as a thought experiment: if there were no legal repercussions, no problems, no hurt feelings etc; and both these women and the child never have one bad thought about you. Imagine all that, and now ask yourself: what do YOU want?

Do you want a relationship with the child? Do you want your wife to be involved with the child as well? Do you want children with your wife? What do you really want?

When you have truly found this out, everything will be clearer for you. And clarity is really the only thing that counts. Who wants to go through life if all it gives you is an absence of litigation? You should be HAPPY! Coming back to your question: once you know exactly what arrangement you want, it’s much easier to get it.

Does this make sense?
    God bless

What Girls Said 5

• be a man and tell your wife that you betrayed her!!!
    i hope she finds someone better

• I'm sorry, I read this and just wanted to laugh... you're fucked 😂😂😂

• if you dont want to be with her why did you do such thing?

• You have to tell your wife. I mean, it'll probably come out anyways best to be in front of it.

• You have to pay child support. Give her half your check. Its called growing the hell up. Hopefully your wife leaves your sorry ass.

What Guys Said 3

• The details are between you and her - It is good you want to provide for the child - I think it is probably best to go legal route and have some form of contract because it could get messy.

• your fucked

• This will end badly any way you cut it. All you can do is be there for the child now.