What is good about premarital sex?

• Nothing
  • Nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree nothing is good about it. People may say experience, I say quit playing house. How men and women view having sex is different and should be treated as such, more important for me is God says no sex outside of marriage. The guy can walk out on you at anytime because he has no commitment to you, he isn't married to you.

What Guys Said 15

• Nothing about it is good at all

• Thats great thats you're opinion and you want to wait but you should respect the opinions of others.

I shouldn't

Well if your saving yourself for marriage because you are a Christian. Saying this and not respecting others opinion and judging them is not very Christian of you

• It's like try before you buy

Love shouldn't be an experiment. either you love or don't

True @Asker. This way of thinking is shallow.

So whether or not I love someone is contingent upon when I have sex with her? Because that sounds really shallow to me.

• the part where you have sex.

• I think it is good for people to see how they are together.

• I like this poll

Yes. Me too 😂😂

• What is good about post marital sex?

• -_- ...

• tf is that

• It's sooner than marital sex

• Better question- what's bad about it?

Premarital sex makes marriage meanlingless

I don't understand what you're trying to say OP can you say it again a different way?

So you're getting married just to have sex?
      Honey, there's an easier way :-P

• everything specifically the orgasms

Yes, assuming there are orgasms, they would be near the top of the list.

Sex orgasms feel better

Giving someone else an orgasm is almost as good as, sometimes better, than getting them for me. I was married for 12 years and had plenty of hot sex during my marriage, and before, with the same girl. For me, getting married was a beautiful way of showing the world, and each other, that we meant business.

• Virgiiiiiiin BOOOOOOOO

• Are you the same person who asked whether or not your boyfriend was lucky to have a perfect virgin girl like you?

Lmfao. Perfect virgin like me? wtf?

Guess it wasn't you then. XD

What Girls Said 9

• Totally agree with both your options nothing is good about people screwing before marriage.

• Orgasms. Fun. Experience. Actually determining if you're sexually compatible. Orgies.

Orgasm? so i should have sex for orgasms?

I'm not saying that you should. It's entirely your choice, you can do what you like and obviously you shouldn't have sex if you don't want to, whatever the reason. Those are just some of the perks.

• nothing is good.

• What is bad about it? Also, what is good about waiting?

Except there's more to the wedding night than just that. As I said, if that's all your wedding night is about, your marriage is doomed.

3/4 marriages end in divorce so it's seems like a lot of marriages are doomed regardless :/

• How incredibly naive and narrow minded.
    What's the point of this poll? You just want everyone to know your not having sex until someone slaps a ring on it?

You expected me to be a girl who opens her legs when a random stranger looks at her? sorry. I AM NOT THAT DESPERATE

I dont care about such people at all

👌🏼 cool story

• I feel like your poll is a bit biased...

• Many, many things ;)

For example?

I can't have sex while being married? lmfao

I never said that, I said you don't just find someone to marry.

• It's sex. People like sex. People like to have sex sooner rather than later.

Even if they haven't found the right men?

Sometimes people think someone is right for them, but it turns out they're wrong. Sometimes people don't care if someone is right for them. Sometimes people just don't care about marriage at all. I believe marriage is pointless, so if I waited til I was married to have sex then I'd die a virgin. If you wanna wait til marriage then good for you. If other people don't wanna wait til marriage than good for you. Not everyone is going to share your same values and beliefs and you're just gonna have to accept that. That's life.