Married guy adds and follows random hot girls?

He's someone who's cheated in the past but promised he has changed , however he doesn't put anything about being married on his Facebook nor does he put any pics with his wife (but she does)
Also he seems to befriend and follows these attractive young looking women

Views?

• It's fine he's married he will change
  • He sounds real dodgy.. best to stay away

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't take more than a second to pick the second choice here. Why hide it? Jeez, if I was married to my dream girl I'd be yelling it at the top of my lungs to anyone who'd listen.

When he was engaged he was asking girls to meet up with him, do you think he's still doing that?

I'd bet strongly on it. There's an old saying - a leopard doesn't change it's spots. If he's not ready/willing/able to change, and has no motivation to do so (he's married, he won the war in his mind), nothing will change. Ever. Something has to give. The balance of power has to shift, and yes, someone (or multiple someones) are going to get hurt out of this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you thinking of have a fling with this guy?

No way, he's messing with some of my mates

What Guys Said 2

• He's just trying to find his way, like we all are.
    My question to you is: will you share about your life?
    Are you pursuing *your* dreams?
    I'd like to hear them.
    Thanks for sharing

• I meant to say he is a dog in heat. I think when he get caught he say what need to be said to get him out of bring in the wrong. He's one of them temporarily fix it guys is what I call him. I think when a couple get married they should talk to find ways to be hot or beautiful in each other eyes.

Dog in heat?

When a dog be searching for a mate to have sex when they are horny lol. We call it a dog in heat.

What Girls Said 2

• just stay away

• Why would you even go near a married man!!

He's my bro in law love.