I went to my sister's housewarming party and her boyfriend propsed to her! How awesome is that?

I went to my sister's housewarming party and her boyfriend propsed to her!  How awesome is that?

Updates:
1mo i want to add more pics but it won't let me.. Any ideas?

5|1
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• lol!! I just answered your Other question I Happened to see, and Thank you for this Invite, @jman42641.
    Gorgeous! Congrats again to Sis. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Now the bride and groom Both NEED Matching Bands. xx

• 1mo

Thanks for the like, J. xx

• 1mo

Thank you, J, for the Voteof Confidence, and Hopefully More in Store in the family in the future. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• That is cool. That ring looks dope and wondeful. House warming parties are fun to go to.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Congratulations to her! That's a beautiful ring! Oh my God, she's very lucky! God bless the couple.

0|1
    0|0
  • that's awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • They'd really great. And super great that you were there to be part of it💟❤️😍

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

*that's really great...

• 1mo

It was completely out of the blue! Our mom and dad was there along with a lot of friends. The women were all teared up lol

• That's fantastic :) Best wishes!

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm sure they will be great :) Luke is a nice, awesome guy and I love my sister Tracey to death! Wish I could post some more pictures on here but GAG isn't allowing me to :(

• That is so cute and romantic (new house new beginnings) :-D

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

It was beautiful and perfectly timed, down on bended knee with our parents right there and some close friends :) I wish i would have added more pics but GAG won't let me now or I'm doing something wrong..

• Great. I hope they're very happy!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • That's amazing!
    Congratulations to her!
    ☺️☺️

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

I so want to add extra pics! I don't want to just put her facebook pro on here though lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

Yes, I'm cool with that

• 1mo

Lol I gave up and closed the username question. New one is up :)

• Definitely a very exciting couple things for them. New place and newly engaged, congrats to them!

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yes I'm really happy for both of them! He really nailed it on the proposal. I haven't seen my sister that happy since we were kids in the 80's :)

• 1mo

It's definitely something every girl looks forward to and if she absolutely isn't expecting it and I'm sure would make almost any woman happy.

What Guys Said 3

• That's cool bruh. Congrats

0|1
    0|0
  • Could have been awkward for her, she could have said no, and embarrassed both of each other

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy her boyfriend didn't propose to someone else. Awkward!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah, I guess I was standing in the wrong place.. Yeah you're weird man.