I went to my sister's housewarming party and her boyfriend propsed to her! How awesome is that?

I went to my sister's housewarming party and her boyfriend propsed to her!  How awesome is that?

1mo i want to add more pics but it won't let me.. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol!! I just answered your Other question I Happened to see, and Thank you for this Invite, @jman42641.
    Gorgeous! Congrats again to Sis. xx

Now the bride and groom Both NEED Matching Bands. xx

Thanks for the like, J. xx

Thank you, J, for the Voteof Confidence, and Hopefully More in Store in the family in the future. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• That is cool. That ring looks dope and wondeful. House warming parties are fun to go to.

What Girls Said 8

• Congratulations to her! That's a beautiful ring! Oh my God, she's very lucky! God bless the couple.

• that's awesome

• They'd really great. And super great that you were there to be part of it💟❤️😍

*that's really great...

It was completely out of the blue! Our mom and dad was there along with a lot of friends. The women were all teared up lol

• That's fantastic :) Best wishes!

I'm sure they will be great :) Luke is a nice, awesome guy and I love my sister Tracey to death! Wish I could post some more pictures on here but GAG isn't allowing me to :(

• That is so cute and romantic (new house new beginnings) :-D

It was beautiful and perfectly timed, down on bended knee with our parents right there and some close friends :) I wish i would have added more pics but GAG won't let me now or I'm doing something wrong..

• Great. I hope they're very happy!!!

• That's amazing!
    Congratulations to her!
    ☺️☺️

I so want to add extra pics! I don't want to just put her facebook pro on here though lol

Yes, I'm cool with that

Lol I gave up and closed the username question. New one is up :)

• Definitely a very exciting couple things for them. New place and newly engaged, congrats to them!

Yes I'm really happy for both of them! He really nailed it on the proposal. I haven't seen my sister that happy since we were kids in the 80's :)

It's definitely something every girl looks forward to and if she absolutely isn't expecting it and I'm sure would make almost any woman happy.

What Guys Said 3

• That's cool bruh. Congrats

• Could have been awkward for her, she could have said no, and embarrassed both of each other

• I'm happy her boyfriend didn't propose to someone else. Awkward!

Yeah, I guess I was standing in the wrong place.. Yeah you're weird man.