What's your ideal honeymoon?

• Backpacking across EuropeWhat's your ideal honeymoon?
  • Lounging by the oceanWhat's your ideal honeymoon?
  • A week at home with no interruptionsWhat's your ideal honeymoon?
  • A week in the mountains What's your ideal honeymoon?
  • Other?
  • I don't plan on getting married

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely depends on the couple. if you are adventurous backpacking would be fun. if you kind of just want to chill and be pampered a stay in a nice hotel in a vacation spot is probably best.

my wife and i spent 15 days in Italy. we rented a car and rented hotel rooms and small houses in Venice, Rome, Florence, Tuscany and Amalfi. we mixed in site seeing with chilling. i though italy was ideal because it has so much culture, stuff to see, great food, and there is a romantic aura about the place

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• My honeymoon was a long weekend in New Orleans. Besides the history and sightseeing (which we did but kept to a minimum), there was boozing, music, and food. Since that kind of bacchanalia wasn't a choice in your poll, I picked mountains because I love skiing and winter vacations are great. Fun question!

• The beach. One of those resorts where you have a beach for yourself. In my honeymoon I wanna be alone with my wife and not be bothered by others.

• laser tag in the kokomos

• I would pick a private beach like in the Maldives or a private cabin in the mountains for alone time with my new spouse

• Not necessarily back-packing through Europe but doing something equally as adventurous.

• Definitely a beach honeymoon, especially if it means I can go back to Fiji... although, I wouldn't mind going back to Europe and backpacking and possibly seeing some friends

• Probably lounging by the ocean for me.

• The best 2 weeks i had, Irish forest, no technology, no phones, no news, no wifi, no BS people. Second honeymoon here i come.

• Im definitely the Backpacking dude across Europe.

Any single girl interested? : ) Bah.. no one will reply to me... :' (

• D for me, let's go to the mountains :D

• Anywhere - I'll be with the woman I love more than anything.. dosen't matter where we are.

• Lounging by the ocean.

• I would love to backpack accros Europe.

• we eloped and backpacked Europe concluding in working in a Kibbutz together

• Netflix n chill.

• Mountains. Hence me living in Colorado

• Absolutely lounging by the ocean.. enjoying the warm weather and breeze with the one I love 😊

• spin the wheel, no matter where it will be full of sex...

• Fucking in a house in the middle of Mosul filled with Ak-47s

• I pick B

• the Bahamas or the Virgin Islands

What Girls Said 10

• Going away somewhere - I think our top holiday destinations are Greece, Italy and Japan at the moment... Somewhere where it's warm and our hotel has an awesome pool and there's historical stuff we can go see (I'm an ancient history student so obviously Greece and Italy appeal more to me than Japan but I've already been to both of them :P )

• I think you honeymoons are about really enjoying the time together, not just laying around. I would do something really far away and adventurous. Maybe like an exploratory trip to Japan, or like a really secluded spot in the middle of the rainforrest in South America.

• Lounging near the ocean

• Honeymoon in Japan! Exploring, buy things in Harajuku and Akihabara, visit temples, participate in festivals, eat in their restaurants, and overall enjoy being in one of the most beautiful and amazing places in the world <3

• A private beach sounds pretty perfect to me

• going on a boat/cruise

• Either the beach (deserted island or something less drastic) or a cabin in the mountains.

• I want to go somewhere tropical.

• definitely a week in the mountains.

• When I get married someday, I want to lay on the beach listening to the ocean waves, sun glistening, toes burried in the sand with erotic music and eating succlent lobster with my lover