Is it wrong to find housewives more attractive?

I dont have any problem with a working woman. I just find housewives more attractive and I would like my wife to be a housewife but if she wants to do job it's her choice. Is it sexist/racist/whatever?

• Yes
    31%(5)33%(9)Vote36%(4)
  • No
    69%(11)67%(18)Vote64%(7)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Saying you'd prefer a future partner to be or want something isn't bad at all. It'd only be bad if you expected all women to stay at home. Personally, I find men who stay at home and care for kids pretty attractive too

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh wait, it's the 1950's lol

What Girls Said 2

• Not wrong but it is sexist - in my opinion...
    I don't know how others see it.

• How is it sexist?

• Its not sexist, saying its sexist is sexist, and ignorant, amd hypocritical. You can "choose" whatever you want, unless you choose "wrong" then feminists will "shame"you until you choose "right".

• @LittleSally you're implying that being a career woman is intrinsically better than being a house wife. Id argue that notion is more sexist and harmful than one mans preference.

• IT's not wrong bro

What Guys Said 0