Is it wrong to find housewives more attractive?

I dont have any problem with a working woman. I just find housewives more attractive and I would like my wife to be a housewife but if she wants to do job it's her choice. Is it sexist/racist/whatever?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Saying you'd prefer a future partner to be or want something isn't bad at all. It'd only be bad if you expected all women to stay at home. Personally, I find men who stay at home and care for kids pretty attractive too

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh wait, it's the 1950's lol

What Girls Said 2

• Not wrong but it is sexist - in my opinion...
    I don't know how others see it.

How is it sexist?

Its not sexist, saying its sexist is sexist, and ignorant, amd hypocritical. You can "choose" whatever you want, unless you choose "wrong" then feminists will "shame"you until you choose "right".

@LittleSally you're implying that being a career woman is intrinsically better than being a house wife. Id argue that notion is more sexist and harmful than one mans preference.

• IT's not wrong bro

What Guys Said 0