How do you know you are his first choice?

Girls and guys please help me how do you know you are a guy first choice? What does he do?

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way to know if you are his "first" choice. All you can (sort of) know is that you are his current choice, but not his first choice. If you want to know 100% certain that you are his first and only person, you can never know that.

You just have to take a relationship for what it is here and now. Is the relationship OK with you as-is, or isn't it? Beyond that the only thing you can do is accept whatever he has to offer, in whatever way he has of showing it. You also have to accept that how another persons shows it may not be the same as how you would show it. It's part of getting to know them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• there's never a first choice when I comes to men lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• He always has you on your mind right from the moment he gets up to the time he goes to sleep. and even in his dream he finds you. When his love is so deep for you , you know that , you are his first choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • you'll never know

0|2
    0|0
  • ok don´t be shocked... but you are not his first choice. there´s a chance of lets say 99% that he had a crush before you, making you technically his second choice :P chill out and enjoy what you got.

1|0
    1|1
  • You probably won't (unless he tells you and you believe him). We guys don't know either if we're a woman's first choice? Probably not. But if the person truly likes you anyway and BECOMES your ONLY choice from then on that's all that matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • by saying first choice you meant that he chooses you except all the other girls?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

No I mean he chooses me because he loves me like not being a second choice or someone he can just use and throw away

• 1mo

well its hard to tell, you have to spend some time with him, and notice his actions then you can tell that

• Because he is with you and no on else. He picked you.

0|0
    0|0
  • EVen if you were the 1st choice, men crave variety. A week or month later, his first choice will be another, no matter whether or not you tangle him in a "regular serious relationship".

So, if you are his first choice, enjoy it till it lasts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well usually they will put you above anyone else who was an "option" they will be real and honest with you and not lie about people they may have been seeing prior to you, letting you know that they're focused only on you from now on.

0|0
    0|0