How do I tell my boyfriend that I want to get married? How do I go about initiating a conversation about marriage with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would hold off for a while if you're 19. Don't even bring it up to your boyfriend. You're still very young. Experts say you should wait until your 25 before you get married. You guys are still "growing up" and so much can change in those early years. By 25 you're both pretty much set with how your life is going to go, school, etc etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just talked about our relationship and asked him if he still felt he loved me the same since the beginning of our relationship, then he figure it out himself and said "are you proposing?", he laughed and we kissed, then add "hell yes I wanna marry you".
    The end... we getting married in 5 months by the way...

What Guys Said 3

• This is your first relationship, you've been dating for about a year, and you are still a virgin. . . is that correct?

This is my first relationship, we've been together two years , and lived together 4 months , and my sexual status is personal.

Your already married you just want to celebrate, but if you ask him and he thinks about it too much , he might no feel ready

• just ask what he thinks about marrying you and make sure you tell him what you feel about it too. but i dont think your ready, because of this question you asked. being afraid to be open about things with your partner is a bad thing.

• Go jewelry shopping with him but why get married so young? There is plenty of time

What Girls Said 0