When is the ideal age to get married?

• Teens
  • Late teens
  • Early 20s
  • Mid 20s
  • Late 20s
  • Early 30s
  • 35+

Most Helpful Girl

• When you find the perfect guy.
    When I was 16 I was so into a guy I would've actually been ready to marry him at 16 if he asked my hand in marriage lol.
    I started getting marriage proposals at 17 but I don't want to get married to men I don't love, not to mention that my parents are totally against me marrying this young.
    Now, if I meet a perfect man tomorrow that I see as husband potential tomorrow, I can marry him in a few months lol.
    Basically, there is no perfect age, if I meet the one I won't take much long to tie the knots.
    But 24-28 is the best age in my opinion.

What Guys Said 26

• My ideal is 21. (Give or take) cuz then you can have 3-4 years to love your spouse and learn to live with them and create a solid life to bring a kid into the world. (Or 2 or 3... etc) then you'll have till you're 45-50 to keep a good handle on raising your kid (s) without being too old to handle them. Then you'll have a good chance at living to see grand children and whatever after that

• Personally I think late 20's or early 30's. The reason being most people are done with partying, have a stable job, and done with being adventurous for the most part around that age. In my opinion though.

• There is no ideal age since everybody matures at different rates and gets their stuff together at different ages. The ideal time is when both people involved are physically, mentally and emotionally ready for such a commitment.

• Ideal age- Never.

God damn how many of you suckers need to get divorce rape before it's drilled into your head that marriage is bad?

Thanks for answering

• For me, it would be late 20's to early 30's.

• Mid or late twenties in my opinion.

• My parents got married young at around 16 or 17 and they've been together ever since. For me it would be in mid 20s or when I found my better half

• About a week after death.

• I honestly wanted to get married before I turned 23. I am 25 and have never had a girlfriend. People tell me I am being impatient but hear me out: I have always wanted to become part of one of those cute old couples that have been together for over 50 years. Pretty soon I will be too old to be able to do that.

You can still do that if you live long enough😊

Hehehe. You're right there. Although I am unsure if i will. My grandma died in her 70's while my great grandma died in her late 90's.

• whenever you're done with your education, have a decent job and the right partner and you're both in a good financial situation. that's usually late twenties or later the case

• there's no set age, its when your ready to commit to someone. and know what being married is and means.

• I don't care about age. I want time wait until I meet the right girl and I have a good enough job to live a comfortable life without worrying about money.

• Anytime going forwards from this point as basically lol age wise I'm good to go.

• Mid to late 20s. I probably won't be married until I have my degree and a stable job so probably early 30s.

• Experts say you should before at least 25

• for girls 20-25. For males doesn't matter

• I believe it is 29?

• when you are really ready... having understood the prospects of marriage

• Early 30s for marriage but noone has to wait for sex.

• 18 for girl and 21 for boy

• Never

• Who cares about marriage anymore, it's outdated and pointless theses days.

Some people care. Move along...

• Get your career settled and a good direction in life. Take care of your stuff first, then marry in your late 20s or so.

That's the plan for me😊

• Certainly not before 30

• No earlier than late 20's.

• Get married mid 20's, have kids late 20's.

lol I'm still in school

Well I didn't even start school till this year

Besides most of the women I see out here I would never want to carry my child

What Girls Said 13

• I don't want to get married before 28, and I definitely don't want children before 30. I feel like starting a family changes your life in irreversible ways, so I want to enjoy my "freedom" as much as I can befor esettling down. I also think it's better to get a career going before having kids.

wow... you think you will find a man who is gonna marry you after 30?

girls need to have a child before 30. After 30 you a bit old to have a baby.

and guys want young girls.

• My plan is lots of fun for now. Marry about 28-30, then breed 32-36. No idea if it is good or bad, but seems to give time to get career started and test out a few possibles... lol

My cousins wife was about 36 when they decided it was time to start a family. Unfortunately she wasn't very lucky the first few times, and they needed lots of help to get her pregnant. It took a lot of hard work and sad events, but she is now about to turn 40 with a beautiful bouncy 2 year old:) The thing is, its hard to get pregnant around that age because women have a specific timeframe of fertility. You sound like you have a focused plan though and I wish you good luck😊

• Whenever I'm ready to get married.
    I remember when I was 18 I told myself that I'd be married at 21 like my parents and have my life in order and what not.
    I'm 25 now and nooo where looking to get married not in a rush either. It'll happen when it happens.

• I don't know... maybe in your 20s

• Def not before Late twenties to mid thitries.

• When I was younger I had the body and the sex appeal but was totally immature and incapable of handling a relationship.

Now I have the personality but not the body. I see all these hot guys and I know they probably want somebody younger than me.

• Mid to late 20's I guess. I don't really mind, as long as I get married at some point.

• How about never? Marriage is stupid.

• Lol the older you get.. the more you push it back

• Mid to late 20's

• Not now, that's for sure

• My ideal age is when i find the one. And i haven't yet.

• I never strongly considered or felt an urge to until I met my boy. Unfortunately I won't see him for a considerate amount of time. But I know we're getting married one day.