Why can Muslim men marry 4 times?

Why can Muslim men marry 4 times?

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• sure you have a very bad intention asking this question. firstly if you think islam is wrong , just get it of your mind an forget , i mean you don't have to bother yourself with it. having more than one wife in islam is not a sexual fantasy. it is a MARRIAGE with all the responsibility that comes with marriage. nowadays you can't even take the responsibility of one marriage , so imagine two ? it is not like threesomes and group sex you guys do in the west in the mode of do and forget. no strings attached ! and any muslim man or woman sex partners won't be more than one or two in his whole life with no sex out of the bond of marriage while i see here 16 years old girls with sex partners number more than 20 . i don't judge them because it is their life . and you guys say it is ok. sexual freedom is not a shame. so even if you consider having more than a wife is a sexual fantasy between consenting adults (which is still not true ) why then do you shame it? .
    having more than a wife is for people who are up to it. if any muslim doesn't want it , it is his decision.. no wife can be forced to be with a man like that.. if her man wanna another marriage and she doesn't. she can have a divorce in less than a month and she can have all her right which are lots of his husband money and his home and even his kidneys.. like 99.9 % of muslims have one wife for life. and they only go for a second wife is situations like when his first wife can't have children , when she is chronic ill and he still doesn't wanna leave her. and still all has to be consenting.. also in the time of wars when males number can be extremely decreased , you can be sure that women would like to be as a second wife for a guy than living alone without a guy or sex for the rest of her life , if you don't believe ask girls !
    also if you believe in any religion.. so many prophets had more than a wife.. so if you are a christian or a jewish and you believe in Jacob ( israel ) for example.. it is said in the bible that he had 4 wifes and 13 kids , this means that having more than a wife is not invented by ISLAM !!!
    and finally if you think all this is bla bla blaaaa.. go to sleep and forget about islam.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 7

• Why can't the women marry 4 men?

2|0
    0|0
  • Just the way their religion works.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ordained by Allah of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if they can afford it, so not many do. Also, it is illegal in a lot of countries. I believe it says something about it in the Koran.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because that's how they roll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care?

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

Why so defensive?

• Show All
    • 1mo

@TripleAce it wasn't me asking :)

• 1mo

But that doesn't happen much. Maybe traditional families sure. And of course you have some that abuse the situation but anyone normal just wants to have a normal family

• Because according to ISIS, women have no rights, so, they're essentially forced in to marriage. They also believe women should be raped

1|0
    0|0