Getting MARRIED?

Why would a man give a woman his last name?

What Guys Said 2

• Tradition. Nothing more.
    Makes family trees easier to follow too.

• When I married my woman she became my property... that means she's MY slave and no one elses. Women are supposed to be seen and not heard. In my house my wife knows not to speak unless she's spoken to... if she does speak out of line she knows there's consequences. If I need to call her a bitch, a slut... if I need to throw her around, pull her by her hair... that's what I'll do. If I want sex I get sex, there's not excuses.

Every woman needs a man to tell her what to do. Women are our slaves - They're to do what we say and only what we say. If they don't like it they can kiss my ass.

• 25d

Troll Level - EPIC

• 21d

Which one of your sisters did you marry? Probs the yougest one, huh?

• 21d

Age of consent only became a thing since feminism. "Women are supposed to be seen and not heard" was said by our Christian forefathers.

The hindoos and buddhists etc are also with us so stfu it's not just arabs

What Girls Said 2

• because he loves her?

• to make her part of his family