My family wants me to get married, but I don't?

Im 29 and sick and tired of my family especially my aunts and stepmother urging me to find a boyfriend and marry and give them grandchildren... lately its gone so far that they started to invite me to dinners to meet with some guys they think "are perfect" for me.
Im so annoyed and embarrassed by this, its like damn 19 century when all of them try to find a husband for me.
I mean... help me lol how do i act, what else I can say so they stop annoying me?
Me saying "Im not ready, im busy, im this im that" is not working anymore, they keep asking and keep annoying me with this topic.

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, don't you want to get married? If you don't then it is another matter otherwise find someone before someone else does it for you

• Tell then you found a boy friend and he is working overseas and when he returns will introduce him to them.

• It's your life and not theirs. Try telling them that you're looking for the right match and you're willing to take as long as needed to find that person. After all, you don't want to let them down with the wrong choice.

• No strings attached sex or are you just happy being single?

• Tell them your cowboy6666 lives in another country, whenever he comes here, you will get married. ;)

• 23d

I see what you did there lol

• Just tell them you're gay. That'll shut most of them up.

• 25d

Id be in even bigger troible then

• 25d

I bet they'd be so flummoxed that they wouldn't be able to say anything.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, i feel for ya. Been through all of that. And then i got a boyfriend and no one was happy with him so they started trying to introduce me to other guys getting me to break up... so i just quit talking to them for like a year.

So you can try talking to them to get them to back off, or you can just quit talking to them for a while until they get the hint.

• Tell them you've had enough and if they continue to pressure you, you'll never get married just to spite them!

• tell em you are dating already

• just threaten you'll be an old maid if they don't stop bugging you

• 25d

They are imposible, i hate them sometimes