How would you propose/how would you wanna be proposed to?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm currently studying to get my Private Pilot License, and I should be by the end of graduation from college. So I plan on taking her up and asking the question there in front of the sunset. 🙂

• I would take a boat out to the middle of a lake and propose to her there.

• I wouldn't. Hopefully I am able to come to an agreement on how to live our lives together without marriage, if that is not possible then our marriage would be a discussion and not a formal proposal.

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't want my proposal to be a huge thing. I don't want it to be public or to have anyone around us at all because then that's just so much more pressure so as not to make him look like an idiot. I want to say yes and know that my saying yes comes from me 100% wanting to be his wife, not influenced by pressure from everyone watching and not wanting him to be embarrassed in front of other people. So no big spectacles here, I'd prefer we just be at home the two of us and he says something nice about what I mean to him and then asks.

If I was to propose to him (which I'm open to doing), it would have to be even more casual than that. He doesn't really do romance and if I start getting all romantic and telling him how much he means to me, he's not really going to like it :P It'd have to be super low-key like the two of us watching TV or reading or listening to music or gaming, something we do together a lot, and for me to just be like 'hey, do you want to get married?' He'd appreciate that it was casual and there wasn't very much pressure for him. He wouldn't particularly want a ring so I wouldn't propose with one but I'd probably give him a pocket watch instead.

• In a chill way. I don't want some big show or supposed-to-be clever trick like putting a ring in a wine glass... like we'd be sitting on a couch and just randomly pull out a ring and be like "hey do you want to marry me?". Way better than getting on one knee..

• I actually prefer to send him a proposal whether through my friend or brother/ guardian.

• In private, not in front of other people!

• in a quiet place

• Something simple and endearing. I'm sure I'll love whatever he does.

• I really doubt I'm ever gonna get married

• Me and my boyfriend are committed to each other but don't believe in marriage