If you caught to wife/husband while sexting?

what would you do?
what should i do :(

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 12

• it's cheating in my book. i guess i would try and find a way to forgive and forget but with my history of being cheated on i typically feel like there is no coming back for me

• Do you love her? In that case you can approach the situation delicately and mellow dramatic so that you can show how deep you are and take your wife back.

If you dont get the message as evidence and in some states you can leverage that in a divorce hearing.

• Assume she's already had at least that one she's been sexting, as well as in all likelihood far many more, dicks in her and act accordingly.

• Be over dramatic, put out your worst acting voice and scream "Honey, it is not what you think!"

• Walk out of the relationship without hesitation... make them grovel and crawl back
    If they don't then good riddance

• Dump the unfaithful asshole. Don't tolerate someone that does that shit behind your back.

• I'd laugh. That's pathetic. They're pathetic.

• End of relationship

• I would beat her

• I would ask her if it is just for fun, or if she has feelings for someone else. If it was just for fun, I would ask her if she wants to cuckold me and quickly agree to it. Seriously.

• I would think it was kinda hot