Girls, I am a chinese university student.18 years old. Is that possible that someone could marry me in this website?

to be honest , i am sick and disappointed of the dictatorial goverment in my country , they created a pathological society with pathological values , i can't express myself and be the real me in this kind of oppressing situation. I feel quite cynical and heartbreaking seeing the things happened in there. So i really want to migrate to another resonable country , to find a woman and constitute a family , and live a meaningful and happy life. Thats enough for me i think.Girls, I am a chinese university student.18 years old.Is that possible that someone could marry me in this website?

27d The pic isn't myself , its a celebrity who looks like me, i dont like to show my pic in public web. if there are any girls interested in having a life with me , i guarantee u i will do my best to u. my skype:Bill20161023.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Wth tour looks it should be easy to find somebody through real daring websites.

• you look so celeb

• Of course.