Girls/guys, do you find it hard to choose who your maid of honor/best man is going to be? And who is it gonna be if you have decided?

Random thoughts, i might hurt someone for not choosing them as my maid of honor. NO i am not getting married rn.

I have only one sister, there's only two of us. My friend recommend me to choose her if ever but meh... We get along but im too shy to ask her.

Girls/guys, do you find it hard to choose who your maid of honor/best man is going to be? And who is it gonna be if you have decided?

• It's hard for me to choose either
    40% (2)50% (2)44% (4)Vote
  • I have chosen mine already
    20% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
  • #foreveralone here!
    40% (2)50% (2)45% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think my best man would be my best friend at the time, but I would rather my best man be my sister.

Question for asker, since we are on the topic of weddings, how would you feel if you had a friend who was a really close friend at one point but you guys didn't hang out anymore because of busy life but you still consider them a friend and then your friend finds a partner, gets married and never invited you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 18d

Your sister is not a man 😛
      And i would feel bad just a little

• Show All
    • 18d

eh how do i follow you if you're anon
      go to omegle and add philippines in your interest

• 18d

I just followed you, I have a dog with me in my picture

Most Helpful Girl

• nope
    I am not too strict on traditional roles
    I have 3 best friends, and they can all be that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think I'll avoid choosing any of my brothers, because there are 3 of them, and it wouldn't be fair to the other 2.
    I'll probably choose whoever is my best friend at the time, and come up with some BS excuse as to why I didn't pick any of my other friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I only had one sibling of same gender I would chose them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it was my brother and beside him was my best friend since kindergarten and she had her 2 sister's

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1