Marrying for a VISA or Love?

Is it true guys come to a country sometimes to study, then work, and then pursue to get married as they want a Visa? If so how can you tell if a guy is doing that to you if your the woman in the situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see more women doing that to be honest.
    The fact is even if it's for a visa, it's not worth it from the guy's perspective. Especially if you get a divorce and have to pay alimony for years to come.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. My guess is that you're from the US. Anyway... you might be able to tell if a guy is not American and possibly rushing through a relationship and pushing marriage. Either way, you'll find out because there will be migration to deal with and interviews. They are only allowed in the states so long before they have to leave. Typically... most people trying to get a visa will straight up tell you they want to marry for the visa and are willing to pay a ton of money to get you to help them and then divorce after a year or 2.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Yep! That is true but I don't know how to tell because I'm not a women

What Girls Said 1

• Unless you have an above average career and income, (which is rare for somebody recently graduated from school), you don't have to worry about that. One of my friends asked me to bail him out when the government wanted to deport him but I couldn't do anything for him cause I was making minimum wage.