How many married people can say that they are happy with their spouse after marriage? And how many wish that they had married someone else?

What Girls Said 1

• Very happy with mine, I love and appreciate him more as time goes on

What Guys Said 3

• I know I can say I am happy with my wife and-looking back on my exes- I escaped a lot of problems. (I could have been happy with some-not all- of my female friends, not with my exes)

• I was not happy with my ex wife. But I was too ignorant to know better back then. Now that I know so much more, she had just about every red flag in the book! And much much more and worse stuff that I just couldnt have forseen. im glad to be free of her and moving on with life and now that I know better I can find someone good for me. But I dont know if I ever want to marry ever again. I think ots an outdated institution.

• most are not happy after marriage because they listen their heart and at some point love disappears and u start to see the person u married