Got brothers wife pregnant, what to do?

They were trying for a baby, but kept failing. One day, while my brother was out of town, his wife came to my house and started crying about this. A few days later, she came to my house again, and I kissed her. We then had sex. I later found out that she is now pregnant with my child. What should I do now?

What Girls Said 9

• You're such a great brother.
    You were simply comforting his wife in her time of need.
    Aww look at you!

• Wow, well I think the best thing to do is to be honest. You've both contributed to this situation so you both need to talk to him about it. He's probably going to be devastated and you need to be prepared for the worst outcome. But I think as an adult you need to tell him. He has a right to know so that he can make whatever decision he wants in his life.

• This sounds like the plot of a movie. The best and moral thing is to tell him. But what if he wouldn't love the child? I'm sorry to tell you, but it's a really complicated situation.😐

• omguard

RUN! lol
    this is one shit situation

honesty would be the best.
    at least your bro will be an uncle :(

• At least the child is blood related to him...

• you are not his brother you should be shoot to death. also she is a stupid slut. with his brother? jesus... .

• It's called personal responsibility. Own up to your actions, tell the truth and don't rob your brother the right to an informed choice.

• oh you just screw up even more and see how far you get... part of your game, isn't it?

• Geez, that's probably something you should keep to yourself and just let him think it's his since they were trying anyway. It'll tear the family apart. Why didn't you at least pull out of her?

What Guys Said 16

• You and your brothers wife are prime problems of what's wrong with society. What else can you do but be honest and tell your brother the truth and face the consequences of your actions. As you laid your bed, so you shall lie on it. Leaving the truth out until later will surely cause bigger and greater problems in the future.

• Oh man, the stories I read on this website...

• You should tell your brother what you did so he can fucking castrate you and his wife should get an abortion then he should divorce her

• Say the child is your brothers for the sake of their marriage so you don't break them up :-)

• I am not surprised.

• How would you feel if it happened to you? say the truth that for it to be discovered after more damage and nurse the wounds whilst they are till fresh. It will happen to you someday and you will understand what you did. It was wrong. Blood is thicker than water dude

• You both should confess and not just you. Because first she came to you and then first you kissed her that leads to all this. Lord save your relationship with your brother and her husband.

• Stop asking pointless questions?

• tell your brother and prepare your escape plan

• Legit af

• cut your penis off u dickhead

• Goodluck.

• Now, that is what I call keeping it in the family.

• Ohhhh boy...

• Congrats.

• Nothing you have given your brother a child your work is done.