I hate my life?

I just got traditionally married to my boyfriend of 4 years and we have a 2 year old daughter together. His the breadwinner at home and does everything for his mother. He recently built a house for her using credit now he can't afford to buy or rent us a place of our own coz he's still paying off his mother's house plus taking care of her. As a result we have different ideas about everything that includes finances. What kind of life I'd like to live, what type of crèche i want my child to go to. I want to change my car i can't do that coz "we" can't afford it. When It's him who can't afford anything because of his mother. I'm even starting to recent her as i feel like she is the cause of all of this. And mind you she is just 41 years old i feel like my marriage of 2 months is not going to last i love him with all of my heart but i also hate our life with all of my heart i don't know what to do. What should i do?

What Guys Said 3

• He has something he wants to take care of first: his mother. And now, despite you agreeing to marry him, or push for marriage whichever the case, you're giving him shit for it. Not only that, but since you don't work, and are not getting the security and lifestyle you and your daughter should have, in your opinion, then he is the reason why you should hate your life.

It's amazing how solipsistic women can be, and that's why I changed my opinion in regards to marriage some time ago. I don't think you love him, because if you did you would have spoken to him and understand him in that he needs to take care of his mother first, so then he focuses on his family.

• 6d

I am working. I even do most of the things for my child alone. That's why I can have an opinion of what I want my life to be coz I with hard and I feel like I shouldn't have to live a life I am working hard not to live

• if a boy lives his mother then he also loves his wife too. why do u think wrong that if he built a house to his mother. even if he built house by his credits to his mother later it will comes to ur family right. present u already having a car right and u want to change it but it was is possible now to change ur car. see here u r thinking only about u and ur husband and nothing else. think once if u are in the same position of his mother and ur son has a wife like that and thinks has ur way. now u can't digest it. bcoz u r son and he is ur son. if u want to feel it u have to wait for sometime. be polite with ur mother-in-law and see urself in her how ur life would be. if u have clash with ur husband or any other person regarding this all will be watched by ur daughter/son and future is going to be so cruel and no child will think about his parents simply they leave with shelter. be maintain friendly environment with everyone and teach ur daughter/son of sharing love. he will also will love and built u house better than ur husband presents to his mother. he buy a car to u which u can't afford to buy now. " love is a sacrifice". it was b/w you and ur husband that u didn't fight with him to not to built house to ur mother. it was b/w a son and mother that he sacrifices his health, wealth, his families happiness to his mother. it was b/w mother and daughter , that u think about ur daughter's future. just misunderstanding makes it all. if my opinion hurt u. I'm extremely sorry that. I too love my mother. I know when I'm going to die she just lifted me in her hands and take me to hospital when my father was out of station. she always tells me to love everyone nothing lost by it later it gives us satisfaction more than happiness to me.

• Why did you marry him In the first place if you can't keep up with his lifestyle?

• 7d

Because i love him and as twisted as it sounds i don't want to lose him and want us to raise our child together. But i hate this life

What Girls Said 1

• Where do you live, same house? He needs to grow up and put his child before his mom or anyone else.