Girls, do you prefer the guy you marry to be a virgin?

Would you prefer your husband be a virgin upon marriage or not?

Guys can answer too, vice versa.

• Yes, I would prefer for him to be a virgin.
  • No, I'd prefer for him not to be a virgin.

What Girls Said 12

• My preference is virgin or low number of sexual partners.
    The lowest the better.
    Why? Because I'm saving myself for marriage.

• That would be preferred but the chances of me finding a virgin guy around my age is slim to none. Not to mention... I can't be a hypocrite. I'm not exactly the Virgin Mary myself. So I'm not going to expect him to be.

• I would prefer he wasn't.

• I plan on having sex with the guy before we get married, so I guess that means not a virgin.

• Nope, I like to try before I buy.

• I want to sleep with y future husband before I marry him. I don't care whether or not he's a virgin when we start dating, but I expect sex in a relationship.

• I'll take the one I love as he is. Virgin or not

• Right now it's a 50/50 split in the poll. Wow!

• That would be nice since I'm a virgin myself but if he wasn't then it would be OK. One thing he has to be is God-fearing. When a man is God-fearing, there are certain things that he won't do because of the love and respect he has for God.

• Me and my boyfriend are committed but don't plan on getting married. When we got together I did like that we lost our virginity to one another though

• Virgin because it's special and I find it's cute to keep our virginity for the right person

• I wouldn't even talk marriage without years of dating. No way I'm going years without sex.

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls outside of gag would prefer a non-virgin.