Were you devastated when you found out that your wife was not a virgin when you married her?

0|0
4|9

What Girls Said 4

• Weird how you wouldn't take the time to figure that out. But even if she wasn't, big whoop. You can't tear the hymen. Better cry yourself to sleep over it I guess,

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I was utterly devastated. My gods don't accept non-virgins for their annual ritual sacrifice, see, so I was in quite a conundrum when I sent her into the woods with nothing but a sack of bread crumbs and a moldy blanket and she was returned, albeit changed into a dozen piglets.
    It's a good thing I found a nice family who's cat just had kittens.

1|3
    0|0
  • if she lied to u, and didn't tell u the truth, i would expect some devestation.
    if u never asked, then that would b on u.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaoo

3|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• Hell no, I knew she wasn't. She and I talked about some of her previous partners. Didn't bother me at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care because odds are we would be boning long before marriage. That and I wouldn't care if she wasn't a virgin before we met.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, because I was the one who took it before marrige. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure most people find that sort of thing out before they get married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she said she is before i would be angry... But that's because i'd take that kind of lying as betrayal. And you don't get back from that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I accordingly sacrificed her to the goddess of fire as you're supposed to

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldve known before I married her cause we would be hanging sex long before that..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because I'm virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found out I was going to wed a virgin I would put the wedding off for 6 months and tell her to get as much penis as possible!

Virgin marriages are NEVER happy and often end.

0|0
    0|0