Does anyone feel like it's crazy how many people are married?

I just wanted to know if I'm alone in this one.

I feel like, I'm not exactly looking for a relationship right now, but sometimes I wonder if I'll actually get to that point. How do these people all end up married? Like, where are all these men that are serious about relationships? because I haven't met any :/

I guess I'm just odd.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the type of guys you are around and or meet. I know a lot of guys who are 20-24 who are either in a stable relationship and planning on settling down soon, or guys who are single but really looking for a girl they can be with for the rest of their lives. I used to be like you, but over a year ago I met my boyfriend and almost all his friends are like him, very faithful and loving and want to start a family once they get a stable career after school. my best friend, a guy, is already going to propose to his girlfriend at the end of the year.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel the same way..I'm young and not looking at settling down anytime

soon.I guess it just depends over time if a person chances their mind or

until a person acutally falls in love

• Well...actually, I've met plenty of guys who are ready to settle down and they want to have a family. But I'm just not there now. I'm 22 and the guys I date are in their upper 20's. So, they're more mature and more settled than guys my own age