Is it creepy to plan a wedding without being engaged?

Or is it something every girl kinda does?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's very normal to be curious about what your wedding would be like if you were to get married in the future. I sometimes mentally plan my own wedding (e.g. it's my dream to have it on a beach). However, I wouldn't dream of letting my boyfriend know about my plans as we're not engaged and I'd imagine that would make him run a mile (I know I would!).

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's pretty normal, just don't do it with your boyfriend, it will come off as unappealing.

What Girls Said 3

• If you have a good feeling that it's going to happen then no...many girls dream of their weddings when they are younger then when we are in adult relationships kind of do it too. Just don't go too far because you will freak the guy out...

• i think its actually something ever girl does... they think about their dream wedding every once in a while.. especially if you have just attended one. :)

• haha well, I actually always think about what I wanna wear and stuff to my wedding so no its not