What makes a woman "marriage material"?

...versus non-marriage material, I guess...

Most Helpful Guy

• In no order:

Honesty, Flexibility, Attractive, Supportive, Cares about you (independent of her motivations), Good natured to everyone, not just you. I may think of others.

What Guys Said 2

• A woman with a sweet, gentle character who doesn't nag all the time, though she has her own mind and good self esteem. Basically the kind of woman a guy knows he can get along with for the rest of their life together

• For me its a natrually beutifull intelligent independent women. Someone who knows what they want.

What Girls Said 1

• ppl tell me I am...part of it is your character. is she responsible or does she live for the moment?

does she care about others and possess nurturing qualities or is she all about herself?

does she have skills besides just being pretty? is she willing to work hard, love deeply and be a team player with her man