A Ring?

What does it mean when a guy gives you a real ring? (Not an engagement ring ) Me and him have been almost dating 2 months

What Guys Said 1

• well 2 month of dating is kind of short . I don't meant in bad way but he might think you want control him.

Just let him know why you got him a ring. if can take it then it is good but if he say no then I think he is scare or not commited to the relation or just take you for a ride .

To mean a ring from a girl that cared is very awesome , and will cherish it . cos if you don't like that person you will not even be with him at all and why would you spent that much money on him.

Good luck with your relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't give any real advice here, for lack of information. I think the best way to get an answer is to ask him. It could be a promise ring, or just a ring as a gift with little meaning otherwise. He might not have much jewelry-giving skill, and found an easier time picking out a ring for you rather than a necklace, or earrings. Maybe he's showing off the fact that he could guess what ring size you are? XD