What is it with men in jail?

Why is is when men are in jail and have a girlfriend outside of jail before they go in, treat the girlfriend so much better when they get out even going on to propose to her? I have actually had this happen to me with my ex fiance and now my current s/o may be going to jail for 6 months for violating his probation. (he had a suspended license and didn't take care of it)

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to jail for 6 months for a suspended license?! There has to be more to it than that. My answer to you is this: STOP WASTING TIME WITH LOSERS GOING IN AND OUT OF JAIL! eventually, they will take you with them! Of course they are going to be nice when they get out. They've been locked up with other men in the worst place around. Use your brains, will you?

What Guys Said 2

• They come out of jail and appreciate the things they took for granted before they went in.

• Wake up and stop wasting your time with dumb asses who keep getting sent to jail, or who have been to Jail. There are plenty of people out there.

Seriously consider evaluating your life, think about your future and how you want to live the rest of your life. If you are fine with living criminals and ex-criminals, that's fine, just don't bring any kids into the situation.

What Girls Said 2

• They're nice because they're horny.

• Well I think the best thing for you to do is to leave the individual alone and find someone else. I think it would be quite understandable to be with that person if the individual went to jail once and learned their lesson from being in jail in the past but someone who is constantly going back to jail is not going to be of any use to you.