Would this be a good ring?

Well... we're already 'engaged' but I want to get her a ring.. so I was wondering.. is this ring a good one?

link

Another thing.. .sense its kinda been a long distance relationship for a while.. I'm not going to be able to give her the ring in person... but I'm thinking of sending it up to her with a build-a-bear... what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOVE the build-a-bear idea, but not liking the gold ring. Most girls don't like yellow gold bands. If you know she likes gold, get it, but if your not sure, try something like this: link or this: link or this is my favorite, I think: link Or, if you want to stay with kay jewelers, I also like this one: link These are all more expensive than the one you had in mind though, and I am not sure what you price range is. If you want to give me a price, I can look in that range... what does she like?

• Ohh.. ooops, my first two links don't work... eh, I like the last two better anyway.

What Girls Said 27

• i don't find that ring very attractive. do you know what style she likes? and whether she likes white gold, or yellow gold? if that is her style, then good choice, if you aren't sure, I would ask her mom or friends to find out for you.

the build a bear is sweet... sounds like something teenagers would do for christmas or something... but, I guess you are a teenager. and I'm sure you don't want to hear the whole spiel about waiting a little bit.. =) so I won't bother you with that. but if there is anyway possible to wait to give her the ring till you can see her, better yet, a surprise visit, that would mean the world to her. getting engaged should be one of a girls most romantic memories.. and a proposal over the phone and an engagement ring in the mail just doesn't have the same effect.

• cute idea. The ring is pretty, but unless you know she likes that style, I may suggest something more simple/classic. Instead of the yellow gold/platinum mix I would suggest just all platinum or white gold. it's a lot more classic and elegant, in my personal opinion!

• I think it's really pretty. I generally prefer more colorful jewelry, but this is very, very pretty for something with just gold and diamond.

• I don't like it, just because I don't like big jewelery, but if she likes that kind of jewelry, than you're good! It really depends on the girl!

The build a bear is a super cute idea, but can't you wait to do it in person? Use the build a bear in person... then you could see her reaction!

• Aweh, It's a great idea! The ring is beautiful, but, if it was to me I don't think I'd like it much, just because of the size. But this isn't about me, ! xD Overall though I think it's a great idea, and if you know in your heart that she will like it, then she will LOVE it. :D

• depends on what she likes.. I, personally think it looks more like a ring for an older woman. but it does look nice.

• It's gorgeous. I would be thrilled if I were offered this ring.

• I think it would be better to go with a simpler ring. But it's the thought that counts, and if you think she'd like it, go for it. And the build a bear idea is great.

• It's gorgeous! If you're worried about her taste like some have suggested you can always txt or email the pic to her mom or friends to get an inside opinion... the build a bear idea is great too! Congrats! :D

• I think it's a gorgeous ring, but it may not be her taste. If it sort of resembles the jewelry she normally wears, I bet she'll love it. Also, the Build-A-Bear idea is so cute.

• I love the bear and ring idea. That's relle cute. I agree with kiwicoconut though, unless your positive that she will like the ring I wouldn't get it. Ask her subtly which ring she likes. Overall I think that's a cute idea. Good Luck. :)

• my opinion I don't really like it but the most important is that she likes it and that it comes from the heart and from you :)

• the rings alright I guess it all depends on her but don't do the build-a-bear thing.. send it with a puppy or a midget you know something original and creative

• I think it's beautiful, and I do like the yellow gold. The idea of sending it with a build a bear is really sweet and thoughtful.

• The build a bear idea is SOO sweet! Lol. And yeah, the ring looks great. Congratulations!

• the rings is absolutely beautiful and I think the gold makes it more classy! I think you are making an excellent choice!

• well I think its the thought that counts so go for it its a really nice ring and yh tht would be nice to put it in a build a bear if ur not able to give it her in person x

• its nice as :)

• aw, the ring is beautiful. I think the bear is cute too. how are you gonna dress it up?

• i think its realllyyyyyy pretty.

• it's beautiful

• Most girls don't like gold bands... but I don't know, your girl may be different. But I think it's hideous.. sorry.

• Can't you wait and give it in person? That would be about a million times better.

Ask her what rings she likes. If you're already engaged it won't be ruining a surprise or anything and it'll ensure she'll love it and want to wear it.

• I don't like that ring at all. Go with something that's one color with a dimond. This looks more like a regular ring than an engagement ring.

• I personal don't like the ring at all. And it would be cute to send her a build a bear with it too. haha maybe some chocolates too will help.

I like this one better

link

or even this one

link

• i dnt like it much, a little medevial

• i personally LOVE this ring, but I know most girls don't like yellow gold, try to stick with white gold or silver ;) but nice choice.

What Guys Said 2

• It's nice but I say go for one without yellow gold. Most girls don't like it and in my own opinion no yellow is a lot better.

• OMG! id love it...wait I'm a dude

but congrats brotha