How can I turn my boyfriend on so he won't hold back?

We have been together for a while, and I know I have turned him on before.. We make out, I sit in his lap, we bite and I like to dominate, but he keeps holding back.. I know I told him once I didn't want sex until marriage, but I can't overcome my feelings anymore.. and I have talked to him about it, but he says he doesn't want to go to far if I'm not ready, I want him to know I'm ready with out spelling it out for him. I want to do something that really turns him on so he goes crazy and can't hold back.

HELP?!?

something you guys don't understand.. when I told him I didn't want sex untill marrige, we had only been together a couple of weeks, we have been together for over a year now.

What Guys Said 1

• YOU are the one playing games.

"I told him once I didn't want sex until marriage."

"I want to do something that really turns him on so he goes crazy and can't hold back."

And you don't think this is manipulative?

You really don't see yourself holding this over him, guilting him into submission?

Yeah, this isn't a trap at all. (sarcasm mode)

What Girls Said 1

• he is playing games be strong don't ask for it just be all cool do it for a few times he will want you it called reverse psycology by the way you should be all he needs you don't see him loosing any sleep over it