What's the nicest way to end an engagement?

I already accidentally fooled around with another guy and I can't go into the marriage with a lie, how do I tell him and break of the engagement with out breaking his heart?

Most Helpful Guy

• The easiest way is to make him break up with you, cheat on him, make him miserable, clingy, controlling, acuse him of cheating, start fights with him all the time, stop puting out, be a total bitch that way he gets rid of you without any hurt feelings...

What Guys Said 6

• Start flirting wtih his brother/father and maybe have sex with them also do the mum that should do it...

• develop a medical condition or std...

• run away and join a convent,

• discover you are gay,

• Their is no way just make it clean and quick like ripping off a bandaid..get it over with and move on or maybe marry someone else,

• Truly, I don't think there is a 'nice' way to say this; Honesty and compassion will help, but it's going to hurt no matter what.

What Girls Said 0