My uncle's wife is taking him from the family, what should I do?

My uncle just got married a few months ago. And everything was fine until a couple of weeks ago. She got mad at my mom and now she won't allow any contact between her family and mine. He is the only living uncle me and my sisters have and its really hard on us all. I've talk to my uncle a couple of times but its not the same. I won't let her take him from me but I don't want to make trouble for his marriage either. So what should I do?

So things are only getting worse. Soccer started Few days ago and there going to be out there all the time. I had to help move something for my uncle and it was so Akwrad that I just wanted to cry the whole time. So I would like more advice please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Man fu** his marriage lol and I only say that because if she was a real truly good wife for him she would not do something as low as this. My grandfather hates his family and my grandmother does everything she can to keep up contact between him and them because its his family. I think you should do whatever you wanna. Go and tell her that's ur uncle and she is acting like a child

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry to tell you, but it looks like you will be seeing less of your uncle... but if he is a good guy, you will still see him, just not as much as you are use to.

• Things change and this is one of those times where it will be you to take the initiative onyour own with your sister to go see him.

• If I were you I'd tell her to mind her own f*cking business.

• If you want him to be a part of your life still communicate with him and make time, even if she is a beach...

What Girls Said 1

• 1st forget her he's your uncle and if she wants to take him from than you need to do what ever it takes to get him back . Tell your uncle that you don't want to lose him and that its tearing you apart not being around him . Don't mention his wife at all because then he will think that you are attacking her. Depending on why she got mad in the 1st place try and talk her into at least allowing contact , she might respect the fact that your talking to her face to face. Also try and relate to how she feels and that could be your ticket into getting her to letting you be with your uncle.