Do I have the wrong idea?

here's the issue. my friend just turned 19, is engaged and expecting a baby. she's engaged to a 40 year old man, who I am pretty sure is the father. the 40 year old his a child and works at Wendy's where my friend works, that's how they met. he's really creepy and looks older than 40. is it just me or is this really weird? I feel like she's making a mistake, am I right in feeling so?

i know it's her life and I can't stop her from living her life the way she wants but am I justified in feeling the way I do about her and her fiance? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. that's wrong. wondering wth her parents letting that happen for

What Guys Said 1

• Whoaaaaaaaaaa that is like really creepy and sounds just wrong. You are definitely feeling the right emotions toward this relationship! I know I would!

What Girls Said 1

• wow! that's like way creepy. I would feel the same exact way as you. she needs someone to talk sense into her. that's like marrying her father >:(