My friend is having her engagement party in July, and I don't want to go?

I know I should go but I don't want to spend the whole day discussing her engagement and wedding plans and stuff... so what should I do?

mmm but if I go maybe there are some hot guys there

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her you don't really want to be her friend that much and then just don't go. Clearly she's not that important to you anyway.

• She is important to me, and I do want to be her friend, I am her little (sorority thing) but I don't want to like constantly hear about it its gonna annoy me

• No, if she was important to you you'd be able to manage spending one day helping her with her special day.

• Its an engagement party I mean she still has a bridal shower, a bachlorette party and the wedding all of which I don't want to go but I will. I guess. anyways I made plans for that day

What Guys Said 2

• you don't have to do anything you don't want too

• You did use the word "friend" so it's her day. That's the least you can do.

When your day comes I bet you'll want people to be there for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't go. if I were having a celebrating a happy, joyful part of my life I wouldn't want fake hoes around me