How do I get him to text back?

How do you text a guy? How do you get him to answer you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to start things off maybe you should start with saying with hello and then engage him into a longer conversion.Try not to talk about you all the time but make your point clear on things try to show him a side you have been waiting to show him.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask a question that he has an answer to and you can comment on. Don't go for the old "hey what's up?" . That's too open and can sometimes be hard to respond to. Make it more specific and about something he likes. For example if he plays a sport ask about that.

• help! my crotch is on fire!

What Girls Said 2

• ex1: something has happened I need to talk to you, it might seem like its really bad . but if he cares he will respond to it

• let him text you, trust me.

• He won't text me is the problem

• I'm sorry, but that's terrible advice

• &&CROTCH ON FIRE GUY WAS BETTER?!

well I was a little blunt but honey boys are going to play games with you. don't let that happen. if y ou text him and he doesn't text you then you should really move on. don't chase him, because it