Is she real?

I've been talking to this girl for over a month ow, and we haven't hung out yet, because every time I ask she says she's out of own or busy. and when I ask her to go on cam with me she says no because she looks bad...

Most Helpful Girl

• Who knows, maybe she is busy.

Maybe she wants to get to know you more.

Girls always think ther's somethign bad in them

wait one more month and be like

"Hey you're nice, I don't care how you look like, just show me yourself, go on cam or take a picture with this pose, this sign. blah blah"

Something.

Nothign perverted

Nothign to easy like

Oh take a pocture of the kitchen

Take a picture of yourself, holding a sign, with my name, saying "I'M REAL" XD

• I agree with Miss-Scabtree.

Maybe the girl IS busy, or maybe she's just a bit insecure. Give her some more time, and definitely don't pressure her into anything because that will scare her away. Just let her know that you are sincerely interested in hanging out and make sure if you propose to hangout , it's not spontaneous since she's always busy. That way she can't make the excuse of being too busy.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with Miss-Scabtree.

Maybe the girl IS busy, or maybe she's just a bit insecure. Give her some more time, and definitely don't pressure her into anything because that will scare her away. Just let her know that you are sincerely interested in hanging out and make sure if you propose to hangout , it's not spontaneous since she's always busy. That way she can't make the excuse of being too busy

What Guys Said 1

• it could be a self conscious girl who actually is really cool or it could be a friend of yours being a total dbag... I know, its happened to me :(

do any of your friends know about her? or does she seem to mesh a little to perfectly with you?

not saying its true but you should keep it in mind...