How do girls feel about divorced men?

Obviously, not asking about myself or anyone I directly know.

I'm just curious how girls feel about guys who are either in the process of getting divorced, or already divorced.

What Girls Said 2

• I'll be curious as to what went wrong in the marriage because I do not want to get myself into divorce with that guy either but they're dateable too... haha

• Well I was with him that long because I loved him from his head to his toes from all his perfect things about him to allof his imperfect things. He was the "one" for me. We hit a bump in our relationship a MAJOR one and I made the mistake of leaving (trying ot get his attention alittle) and he just cut me dry and let me go & stopped loving me all together. Just like he did when his ex wife left him. Not sure what happened in the marriage really only got his side of the story....

• My ex was divorced... and let me tell you, I'll never venture down that road with anyone guy ever again! I got blamed for everything that she did to him. We were together for 2 & 1/2 years and I feel like he shut me out when getting married was brought up. They had been divorced for 6 years now. The stress he put on me to do EVERYTHING his way or the highway and the fact that he could in an instant could just emotionally detach drove me nuts. I was always worried he would do that tome. Pretty much what eneded our relationship, he was looking for the stepford wife but who also held a job ( impossible) . I know not all guys are the same but it was def a lesson learned. And now I think about it and I totally see why his EX left him in the first place.

• Why were you with him for so long. I see relationships that last that long as marriages almost I place them in the same category.

• Well I was with him that long because I loved him from his head to his toes from all his perfect things about him to allof his imperfect things. He was the "one" for me. We hit a bump in our relationship a MAJOR one and I made the mistake of leaving (trying ot get his attention alittle) and he just cut me dry and let me go & stopped loving me all together. Just like he did when his ex wife left him. Not sure what happened in the marriage really only got his side of the story

What Guys Said 0