If a girl is engaged to a man and makes out with a girl... Do guys forgive?

My fiancé is in Afghanistan, I just met this wife of another military guy. She started hitting on me and we made out. My fiancé and I had a similar experience together, but because it was without him... I later realized it's actually cheating on him. Would this be a forgivable act? I'm deeply in love with him and would never want to hurt him ever or jeopardize our relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some guys would end it. That being said I think most would forgive. You are in a serious relationship your engaged. Why would he throw all that out over a harmless kiss with a girl?

What Guys Said 2

• If I was him, I would be glad that you were cheating with a WOMAN rather than a man. I would be all that much more excited if you took pics for me to see.

• If you kissed a girl with him before, I think he will probably forgive you as long as you are honest...

What Girls Said 2

• I think that most guys would understand and forgive you.

• If I was a guy, I would dump you. But... a guy will probably forgive you.