Is it weird or wrong to want to live my life alone?

I don't believe in marriage(but I still believe in love) and I'm just no good at the dating game, so is it weird to want to live my life alone? I have no problem living without that kind of love; I've gotten used to it and I have good friends and family I like to be around. I had a few relatives like this and their very happy also. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your future is what you make it to be.

if you want to be alone then alone you shall be.

however, if you do find a good girl and she wants marriage and you don't, there can be conflict.

the key is to have an open mind or just be single like you said you wanted to be.

just make sure you let the girl know, the girl you're dating or whatever that you don't want to be married.

sometimes ask yourself if your reasons for being single forever are justified or are reasonable? sometimes guys have a few reasons that don't seem quite right or are right.

What Girls Said 4

• long term relationships are a lot of work and sacrifice... if you are happy without a deep love then go for it. but if you are someone that is looking for a deep, long lasting love, you owe it to yourself to get married. otherwise, even the most loving of girlfriends will leave you and find something better.

• i think you just haven't met the right person. being alone is fine nothing wrong with that. but everyone needs a partner whether you're married or not. its human nature to want to be with another person, so never being with someone is not something many people chose. anyone I know who is alone wldnt chose to be. really if you're happy then who is to say what is weird or not?

• Nope,not weird at all in my opinion.

You're a loner and there's nothing wrong with that.

You said you have friends and family,so long as they keep you grounded and you don't depend on someone to make you happy,there's nothing wrong with it.

I know I can be a loner at times,but I'm 16 so I can't really compare to you,but when I am a loner,I am happy with it.I don't need anyone in my life,my family and friends are great but my happiness isn't dependent on someone else.

• u say that your not into loving some1 rite now but if you keep your heart open you will if you choose fall in love and if not that's cool and the dateing game thing is if you are yourself a lot of girls are into that but you are not weird a lot of ppl.dont ever get married its compleatly normal

What Guys Said 1

• That's cool. To each his own. I'm the same way.