Is he EVER going to propose?

my boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years. we have talked about marriage and kids many times before. we both want the same things in life and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• What is stopping you from proposing to him? So its not the 'traditional' way, but plenty of women ask the man these days. If you wanna marry him that bad then just do it. You shouldn't be talking about ultimatems yets because you haven't explored all you options. If he says no if you ask him, then I think that would be the time for ultimatems. But how do you know he is not saving up for a nice engagement ring already? Just don't be too hastey or you'll do something you'll regret. but I do suggest you asking him if he doesn't ask you soon.

Worse case scenario: he says no, you leave him. If he doesn't ask you soon your going to leave him anyway, so what will it hurt?

Hope this helped, good luck :)