Purity rings...?

whats your personal opinion on purity rings.i thinking of getting one and also where can you get them or can you just buy a ring and engrave words into it.?

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought about getting one, but I don't really see the point. Regardless of whether or not I wear a ring that says, "True love waits," I'm going to follow my beliefs. But that's just me; I don't think it's bad for people to wear them.

I think you can just get any ring though. I mean, as long as you know what it stands for, does it really matter where it comes from?

What Guys Said 1

• Ever since I read a new statistic that states couples that have agree to be abstinent until marriage are much more likely to engage in pre-marital sex than those that haven't, I'm thinking you should just keep your beliefs in your head. As long as you still believe there is no real reason to display that belief.

What Girls Said 4

• it wouldn't be for me but much respect to anyone who gets one or has one and sticks by it

• I don't really know about buying them, I know a few people with the same ones so I suppose they bought them from somewhere :s

I think it's really neat though, I really respect people who stick by their beliefs like that :]

• I personally really like them and think that is a awesome that they got those type of rings.I want one too not sure where to get them sorry.

• I think it's a beautiful and respectable thing and I commend you. I should get one. I can help you on the part about where you can find them. Sorry.