Should I forget him?

OK here goes.

There is this guy. He is a really good friend, we text heaps, he moved away to study last year. Despite this though, we are still reasonably close. He made me promise a couple of years ago that I would take him to France and Hawaii just because we both wanted to go there. At first I thought it was just a joke, and he was being nice about it. But he mentions it all the time, and keeps asking me when we are going etc. He even stated French lessons.

There was a while when I liked him more than just a friend. And I don't know, but I guess I was too scared to ask, because I don't want to loose him. I would rather be just friends than not have him at all, if you know what I mean. I think he had similar feelings, I mean he sent me pictures of himself with just his undies on. From that I got the message that he liked me a little more than just friends.

So, in saying that, do you think that it would be a good idea to plan a trip? Or do you think feelings could get in the way, and it would be a bad thing for all parties involved?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on your relationship and how well that it could handle the intimacy of the trip. I think planning the trip is a very big thing, but if it's in a casual setting and light, I don't think it would be that big of a problem.

This trip is only with you two alone?

What Guys Said 1

• be up front with him before you find out he loves in in paris under the eifel tower as he is pulling out his grandmothers wedding ring to propose to you..

just ask him... or tell him your boyfriend wants to come along and see what he says - but it's better just to ask

What Girls Said 1

• I think that if you care about him and he cares about you then it might be a good idea to go and have some special quality time. but if you feel that he's doing it to just use you, then it wouldn't be good