What's the importance of marriage?

Above is my Q feel free to expand and express your views.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Tradition.

Marriage isn't something people should do in order to solidify a relationship or increase/change how someone should feel for the other person. People do it because there is a sense of tradition. A sense of permanency and finality. An end point to the courting period of one's life.

In the U.S. there is a certain "order" to keep up with said tradition. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy. They fall in love. They get married. They buy a house with a picket fence. They adopt a dog and name him Fido. They make babies.

But really... these two people can still buy a house, adopt a dog, and have babies even without the marriage. I honestly believe it's the sense of tradition and finality of the experience that makes people get married.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Unimportant.

Next time provide a poll :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanx will try and update and provide a poll! Why did you respond it's unimportant?

• Very important. Shows my commitment to her. To each other. To symbolize a union that is sacred and traditional.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• To symbolise a union between two people that love each other very much and want to spend every waking day together for life and have it witnessed by God and family and friends.

It's the ultimate dedication and sacrifice to another

0|0
    0|0