• Ask
  • myTake

My husband refuses to tell me he loves me, kiss me, or even touch me after he told another women he loves her.

This might be a long story...sorry My husband one day decided he wanted to leave me, we have been having some problems fighting etc... He also... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should leave him, I honor your will to make the marriage work, but it's not.HE IS USING YOU. I hope you knew that. He is unemployed and uses your money and he is in a relationship with another woman.

What Girls Said 2

• ...That's unfortunate.You can't make this marriage work though.It's quite obvious the fact that he doesn't want to be with you anymore -Did he ever?- and he is taking advantage of you.He doesn't seem to care about your children too.He just feels secure being with you because he is a lazy ass who prefers being unemployed than offering his contribution to the family.He is a burden.You will be better without him.In my opinion you should divorce him as soon as possible.Good luck.

What They Said On Facebook